New job

Hadley p.o.v
I was cuddled up with Niall on the couch when Louis came over with a squirt gun.
"Louis, whatcha doing with that" I said cautiously
"Well I'm gonna squirt to innocent people" he said coming closer
We ran all threw the house but he finally got me right as he did someone called me. He didn't care though he squirted me anyway. I picked up the phone and it was Reagan.
"Hello" I said me and Niall were breathing heavily from running
"Hey Hadley how ya holding up"
"Good, fine"
"Ok well just wanted to tell you Harry asked me out"
"Omg really!!!"
"No I'm lying, yes he really did!!!"
"Ok I will talk to you more later I have to go"
"Okay bye?" She said confused
I hung up I was happy for her but I was wet and jobless, so I wasn't in the happiest mood. I went and took a shower, changed, and went back down stairs. Niall was on the couch so I sat down next to him and watched t.v.. I was almost asleep when I got a call. Niall was asleep so I got up and went to my room.
"Hello" I said not recognizing the number
"Hello, this is R.E.G. modeling company" a lady said into the phone
"We would like to offer you a modeling job, we have seen you when you went on tour with one direction and heard you recently got fired"
"Ok I will think about it, but for right now I'm leaning toward yes"
"Okay we will give you until Thursday then call you back"
"Ok bye"
I decided to look up this modeling company and it seemed pretty nice. then I saw it. it was in Australia. I couldn't leave, but I really wanted this job. I liked the idea of being a model when I was a kid. I loved for my mom to take pictures of me and only me. I would pose my "model" pose and she would just laugh. model brought up such good memories. right then Niall walked in, I slammed the computer shut fast and turned around.
"Hey" he said
"Hey"
"What were you doing" he asked referencing the computer i just shut
"Oh nothing"
"It didn't seem like nothing what are you hiding" he came over to open the laptop but I stopped him by kissing him.
"Ok it must be something important i'll let you be night"
"Night"
I had to tell he would figure out sooner or later. I'll tell him tomorrow, I thought then fell asleep.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hadley p.o.v
I woke up and went down stairs for breakfast. I saw Niall on the couch, I had to tell him. I walked over and sat next to him.
"Hey" I said
"Hey" he said hugging me
"Guess what"
"What"
"I got a job offer for a modeling company and I'm thinking of taking it"
"That's great I knew you'd get a new job" he said squeezing me tighter
"Well there is one other thing"
"What"
"It's in Australia" I said. he let me go and looked at me with a serious face. I knew he was gonna freak out because Niall can NEVER keep a strait face on for more than 5 seconds.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
What's gonna happen! sorry for not updating in awhile but this was worth it right. tell me whatcha think!:)