Surprize & jared?!?

We were in the car for while then we stopped next a hill by a river. I got out wondering what he was up to. he went to the back and pulled out a picnic basket. He gestured to follow him up the hill once at the top he put a blanket down and pulled out the food. how romantic, he pulled out bread, wine, and only 1 plate of spaghetti with a meatball on top.

"Oh Niall did you make all this" I asked

"Most of it but I planed all of it" he replied

"Its beautiful" I said looking out over the lake

"Thought you might like it" he said

We started eating and once got the same noodle but it broke before we could go lady and the tramp style we laughed. we finished eating and were sitting there and it started to rain. but we didn't leave got up and played in it! we were running and both tripped and started rolling down the hill until we were in the lake. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes until he kissed me. we packed up got into the car and went home still soaking wet. when we walked in all the boys just looked at us standing there all wet.

"What the heck happened to you two" Louis asked

"I started to rain" I said laughing

"And that's a good thing?" Louis replied confused

"Yup it was great" Niall said

I ran up stairs and changed into some dry cloths and packed up my stuff and got ready to leave. we had to get back on the bus for more concerts yay. not. I would miss this house though cant wait to get back.

(This is happening while they are on tour)

Reagan p.o.v

My shift at the coffee shop was just ending when Jared came over to me.

"Hey I was wondering if you would like to go sight seeing with me" he said

"Yeah sounds like fun" I said all cool but I was freaking out on the inside

After our shifts were over we got in his car and drove around. we got out a couple of times to take pictures. it was so fun and then we were outside some famous old building.

"Did you have fun" he asked

"Yes so much!" I said

"What was you favorite part?"

"I loved Big Ben, I've lived here my whole life and never seen it what was yours"

"Getting to spend all this with you and I have 1 more place to show you"

We got in the car and drove to..... The London eye! it was so exciting and when we got to the top the view was amazing.

"Will you be my girlfriend" he asked me

"Yes" I said confedantly

"Oh really" he said sadly "wait did you just say yes"

"Yeah why wouldn't i"

"Because your beautiful and I probably don't deserve you"

"Don't be ridiculous" I said and we held hands all the way back down

He dropped me of at my house and kissed me on the cheek before he left. I close the door and stood there with my back against it. Best. Day. Ever!