Them

Reagan p.o.v

I woke up and immediately wanted to Harry because, even though Hadley would probably kill me, i like him.

Me: hey

Harry: hey

Me: whatcha doing today

Harry: going to see Simon why?

Me: just wanted to hang out haven't seen you guys in forever

Harry: yeah I know, how about afterwards we go to the park

Me: sounds great see you soon

Wait did he mean just the two of us, without the boys? I can finally spend some alone time with him. I got dressed, did my hair and sat on the couch waiting for him. about an hour and a half later there was a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Harry standing there. his eyes were red like he had been crying.

"What's wrong" I asked

"Hadley got fired" he said

I was in shock. she was so talented, sweet and pretty why would they fire her.

"You ready to go" he asked

I was confused then remembered we were gonna go to the park. I grabbed my coat and we left. we were having a good time, completely forgot about Hadley and then I saw him. He was with another girl. already we broke up a week ago. Harry could tell I was distracted.

"What's wrong" he asked sweetly

"Nothing, that's just my x" I said looking away from Harry

"Well then i'll be right back, I need to teach him a lesson" he said angrily but before he could go any were I grabbed his arm.

"Don't its not worth it" I said

"Go out with me" he said

"What" I said confused there is no way I heard what I thought I heard

"Be my girlfriend"

"Okay" I said I can't believe Harry styles from one direction just asked me out!

He took me home and I immediately called Hadley.

"Hello" I heard through the phone. there was heavy breathing in the background. weird.

"Hey Hadley how ya holding up"

"Good, fine"

"Ok well just wanted to tell you Harry asked me out"

"Omg really!!!"

"No I'm lying, yes he really did!!!"

"Ok I will talk to you more later I have to go"

"Okay bye?" I said confused I thought she would be more excited.