Chapter uno

Hadley p.o.v.

I woke up and checked my iPhone, that I got from Simon, that was beeping from an alarm i had set. Ugh. Morning. Well at least I'm not on a street corner.

I sat up stretching in my bed then covering back up with the nice fluffy, white covers. I looked around at the nice hotel room Simon had put me in. Then I jumped out of bed, realizing what today was. I was going on tour today!

========================

I'm not the biggest fan of one direction but when I've managed to hear their music they're alright. I got a taxi to the place Simon said to meet the boys and when I got there I saw them playing football (soccer). They were dressed in their signatures styles. Louis with his suspenders and stripes and Zayn in his lettermen jacket. Harry was wearing a blazer and Liam was wearing plaid. but one of them didn't really have a certain thing and that caught my eye. His name was Niall. He was very different from the others. He was Irish instead of British and the only blonde. I sat and watched them play until they noticed me. It was Harry who noticed and when he did he jogged over to me causing the other boys to follow.

"Hello love, your Hadley right?" Harry said shaking his curls back into place.

"Yeah, that's me! And your Harry correct?"
He chuckled before replying
"The one and only"

"Ah, so your the one Simon told me to stay away from" I slowly took a step back. I wasn't lying but I knew Simon was joking at the time.

"Oh he said that did he?"

"He did" I replied simply before moving on to the next boy. "Anyway, your Louis right"

"Yes i am and I have a very important question for you" he said looking rather serious. I nodded for him to go on and couldn't help but laugh a little at what he said.
"Do you like carrots?" He said loudly.

And that was the start of a beautiful friendship.

-editing-
-sorry there's a whole chunk missing but hey that means I'm editing so yay-

When I woke up I went through the living room into the kitchen. I stopped for a second in the living room to look at a sleeping Harry sprawled across the floor and a sleeping Niall curled up on the couch, complete opposites. When I got into the kitchen I saw no signs of Zayn, Liam, and Louis. I figured they were sleeping and made pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I put some on a plate and sat down on the couch Niall was curled up on. I didn't even get to take a bite before Niall woke up.

"You made food?" Niall asked practically drooling over my plate

"Yeah there's some still in the kitc...."but I didn't get to finish before he sped off to go get some.

Harry was at my feet, he and Niall looked so cute when they were asleep. I kicked him in the side and he mumbled so I told him that I made food and almost as fast as Niall he got up and went to the kitchen. Liam then came out of where the bunks were and went strait into the kitchen. A few minutes later Louis and Zayn came out of the bunks and went into the kitchen too.

"WHO MADE FOOD?!?" Louis screamed from the kitchen

"I DID!" I yelled back at him dramatically then laughed

In a matter of seconds the boys all came in and I got up to put my empty plate into the kitchen. Louis hugged me as he was coming into the room.

"I love you so much right now" Louis said talking about the breakfast

"I love you too Louis" I said hugging him back.

I put my plate in the kitchen and went to get dressed.

Niall p.o.v.

-editing will be 300% better when I finish-

"Where ya going nialler" Louis asked

"To get dressed" I replied and left the room.

I shouldn't have went back there though. Things got pretty awkward.

Hey guys hope like the book so far if you want to see why he shouldn't have gone back there then I need 2 comments ( nice comments)!!!