Chapter 40

Bellatrix picked up her daughter and creased her nose up. "Have you been doing some poos, little miss Cheska?" She asked smiling.

She set the baby down on the table and started to undo her nappy, not touching it, using her wand. Hermione walked into the living room where her mother and sister where sitting.

"Do you really have to use your wand for this?" Hermione said, sitting down next to them.

"I'm not touching human waste if I don't have too," Bellatrix said doing it up.

Hermione nodded. "Does she look like I did?"

"She's a baby, to be honest I don't really know," Bellatrix said. "Her hair a tiny bit darker, and her eyes are a lot darker, but it's still quite similar,"

Hermione went over and picked up her sister. She stuck her tounge out, making Francesca laugh. Bellatrix laughed. "Your so good with her."

She heard someone ring the doorbell,and got up to get it. Bellatrix opened the door to reveal a woman in pink, standing with her hands held together. She giggled.

"Mrs Lestrange, may I come in?" She said, in a sickly sweet voice.

The woman was sitting in the living room, Bellatrix was sitting opposite her, and Hermione had Francesca on her lap. Narcissa had brought tea in, and received a familiar wink from Bellatrix, she knew what to do. The woman put he tea down and smiled painfully.

"Might I say, you have a rather adorable daughter!" She said.

"Which one?" Bellatrix said starting to laugh, making Hermione laugh also.

The woman rolled her eyes. "The little one of course." She said. "What is her name?"

"Francesca." Hermione said bluntly, unlike Bellatrix, Hermione knew who was sitting opposite them. Umbridge. And there was only one reason why. And Bellatrix had gotten the message.

Umbridge nodded. "May I hold her?"

"No you may not." Hermione said, before walking out of the room. Bellatrix sighed.

"Sorry, she's very protective of her sister." She explained, knowing the truth. "Now, I don't want to be rude, but might you explain your visit to me?"

"I think you know why I'm here," Umbridge whispered, giving Bellatrix a sarcastic smile. "I'm here for the little one,"

"I'm afraid, considering how 'little' she is, she cannot have committed any sort of crime, so your accusations are pointless,"

"Well, you can see her as a little angel," Umbridge said. "But what I see, is a murderer, waiting to be taught by her mother,"

"I have suffered for my crimes."

Umbridge nodded and smiled, standing up. "So, do you mind if I take Francesca for a little while?"

"How long?"

"I don't know, maybe..15 years?" Umbridge said as if it was nothing. "Or maybe just a day,"

"Why just a day? You'd only be returning her to me the day after,"

Umbridge looked upwards and sighed. "No, I don't think she would be returned,"

"You would kill her?" Bellatrix said, also standing up, furious.

"I think kill is a harsh word. More, let have a beautiful eternal sleep,"

"You would kill an infant for doing something she may or may not do in the future?" Bellatrix said.

"It's not like that, simply a precation-"

"YOU WANT TO KILL MY BABY FOR BEING BORN?" Bellatrix yelled.

"MRS LESTRANGE CALM YOUSELF!" Umbridge yelled back. "I'm sorry about getting angry, Madame, but I'm afraid you have no choice."

Bellatrix took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "You will not have my baby today. Not tomorrow. Not ever."

"I must insist-"

"You won't insist anything!" Bellatrix snapped. "Now get out of my house."

"I cannot break an entry," Umbridge said. "But I shall return, sooner than you think."

I'm really sorry for the short part and really slow update, I just have a lot happening right now!😢

Hope you enjoyed!💜💜