Chapter 19

Chapter 19

After Jake calmed me down after 10 minutes of crying none stop I finally felt the tears go dry. My head was tucked under his chin as he wrapped his warm arms around my shaking body. Jake would kiss my head every now and then but his fingers never stopped rubbing into my arms trying to comfort me. He didn't ask me what was wrong until I lifted my head up and looked into his eyes.

"Are you okay now?"

I nod my head and sniffle a little and he smiled at me softly.

"What's wrong?"

"I... I just felt the need to cry."

Jake looked at me skeptical for a moment and then it disappeared from his face.

"Thinking all the weirdness that's been going on?"

"Yeah and other things... It's just a lot to handle sometimes."

Jake sighed and kissed my cheek gently as I closed my eyes leaning into his warmth.

"Well good thing I'm here to help you get through the weirdness. If it was you and someone else as soul mates I don't think they could handle it."

I laughed a little and opened my eyes as I saw a small sad smile on Jakes lips.

"I'm glad you are my soul mate."

Jake's smile got a little bigger before he pressed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes immediately taking in all of him. I could feel waves of heat coming from my body and into mine. I loved this feeling. Jake pulled away slowly and I opened my eyes as cool air blew against my lips.

"Remember I am always here for you."

I nod my head and get off of his body.

"I know... it's just scary to think about this stuff."

Jake sat up and got behind me as I sat at the edge of the bed. I felt his legs rub against the outside of my thighs. I turn my head a little and feel his lips against mine. His arms warp around my body protectively and I lean more into his body. The kiss starts to get deeper as it usually does when we get the chance to actually kiss longer than 3 seconds. I felt his tongue rub against my lips and I opened my mouth to let him enter. We stayed like that for a while until I realize something and pull away.

"You're only in a towel."

Jake smiles at me and continues to kiss me. I try to pull away but he held me closer to his body. I struggle slightly but I knew it was not enough to actually get him off of me. Not like I really wanted him off of me but if his dad walked in while we were like this... we would have some explaining to do.

"You guys I'm back! I have pizza!"

I look over to the door to see Katie staring at us with wide eyes. She smiled awkwardly and over looked me once and then backed out of the door.

"Put some clothes on you two."

Katie closed the door completely and I turned to give Jake the evil eye. All he did was grin at me and kiss my shoulder.

"Let's go before she comes in again."

I nod my head and stand up and stretch. Jake stood up right behind me bumping me a little while he kissed my neck again.

"I love you."

I turned around and looked at him in his eyes. This was the first time I've ever heard him say that he loved me. Yeah I heard Jacob say it many of times to Christopher but never have I heard him say it.

"Jake?"

"Hm..."

"You mean it?"

Jake leaned in closer to me and kissed my lips softly.