Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

Chris wouldn’t make out with me anymore after the whole incident with Katie walking in on us... I think it freaked him out a little too much. Maybe his sister and family didn’t know he was gay. But I could be wrong. We decided that we would get our speech over with so we wouldn’t have to worry about it tomorrow. 

I looked up the info we needed about Italy and Chris wrote the speech. He was actually a pretty good writer. I wonder if this boy failed at anything he did? Maybe he was perfect.  I couldn’t help but think it. He gave me a few weird looks every once in a while but I didn’t blame him I probably looked like a creep staring at the back of his head. A hour and half  later we were finally done.

“That actually took a lot out of me.”

“Don’t tell me your sleepy still.”

I lean over to him and rest my head against his shoulder.

“No I just want to cuddle with you again.”

Chris stood up making me fall over the side of my bed. His eyes look over my limp body and he starts to laugh.

“Well I’m spending the night so we have plenty of time for all that mushy stuff later.”

“I thought you liked all the mushy stuff.”

“I do… but I’m also a guy you know.”

“Yeah I know… I couldn’t forget.”

“What’s that suppose to mean?”

“You don’t nag me like a girl would.”

A smile crept on his face as he unlocked my bedroom door. We hadn’t left out at all since we got to my house. My dad and sister were probably here now.

I stood up slowly and walked behind him with my hands on his hips. He stopped walking and turned around to face me.

“What’s wrong?”

“You sure your dad is okay with… you know

“ I know?””

“This… me and you.”

“Oh yeah. He probably would be kind of happy.”

“Happy?”

“Um he just wants me to settle down with one person.”

“ So… me and you are settled down together?”

I smiled awkwardly at him. He didn’t smile or anything but his face was very calm.

“I wouldn’t mind…”

I could feel my throat getting dry and my body getting hotter. I was getting nervous. I never had a boyfriend or girlfriend so this would be very new to me. I don’t actually know what it takes to be a boyfriend. I know not to cheat or whatever… but that’s it. I’m pretty sure Chris could teach me.

“ So are you asking me out?”

“Yeah…”

He looked into my eyes and gave me a smirk before turning to walk away. What the hell was that suppose to mean?

“Chris… is that a yes?”

He turned around and right before he opened his mouth I heard my sister big mouth yelling my name.”

“Hurry up and come to dinner you ass.”

“ANGIE WATCH YOUR MOUTH.”

“Sorry dad…”