Chapter 18

{{ Picture of Katie>>>}}

Chapter 18

I woke up with a slight headache and my arm was numbed. I cracked my eyes open to see sunlight creeping through the green houses windows. I let out a soft sigh and tried to move my arm but it wouldn’t budge. My eyes flickered over to my right to see Chris using my arm as a pillow while his back pressed against my side.

This made me smile slightly and I rolled over pressing my chest against his cool back. I then remembered we were still naked but I didn’t care. Actually I liked it a lot. I slid my left arm around his side and let his rest against his torso.

The light breathing that was coming from his mouth let me knew that Chris was still asleep. My head moved closer to his and I rested my forehead on his shoulder as he continued to sleep. The thoughts of last night crept back into my head. Everything was perfect. Chris was all mines but then… it happened.

I could feel my headache get worst with me thinking about what exactly happened. The voices were back. I didn’t want this to keep happening, we needed to figure out how to stop whatever was happening. I lifted my forehead from my boyfriends shoulder and kissed it lightly.

I moved from his shoulder to his neck and lightly kissed him. The images of Chris crying broke my heart. I wanted to make all of this go away.

“I love you…we will figure this out.”

I whispered the words against his ear softly and kissed him again. Chris started to move around a little and turned around facing me. I pulled him back close to my body while I stroked his back staring at his beautiful face. After about 10 minutes of watching him like a stalker his eyes opened slowly. At first he didn’t realize I was awake but once his eyes met mine and soft sad smile came to his face. My hand moved from his back to his cheek and stroked it with my thumb.

“Morning.”

“Morning…”

He moved closer to me wrapping his arms around my waist and laying his head against my chest.

“Cold?”

“No… you kept me warm.”

I nod my head and kiss the top of his head gently. Chris pulled the blanket that was wrapped around us up more and placed his hand back on my waist. He looked up at me with a serious face… probably one of the most serious expressions I’ve ever seen him give me.

“Can we talk about it later…”

I nod my head again knowing exactly what he was talking about. It was too early in the morning to bring up any discussions about what happened last night. It scared the both of us.

Chris’s face became a little softer as he moved closer to me. I felt him jump a little with wide eyes. I looked at him for  a moment.

“What’s wrong?”

Chris’s head was down with his cheeks and ears turning red.

“What is it?”

“We are naked… I forgot.”

I smile at him and pull him close to me letting him feel all of my nakedness.

“Well I’m not complaining.”

“I can see that.”

Chris looked up at me with a smile playing at the edges of his soft lips. I lifted his head up a little and pecked his lips gently. He looked at me a little frustrated.

“What’s wrong?”

“You stopped.”

I laughed  and started to kiss the nape of his neck.