Chapter 15

Chapter 15

After driving around for what seemed like hours… more like 30 minutes me and Chris decided to go visit Devon. We needed to get things off of our mind… weird things. And making sure Devon was doing his part of the project was going to have to do.  I pulled into his driveway seeing his beat up car and a nice shinny red car next to it in the two car garage.

It must be Maya. I looked over to Chris and see his eyes huge looking at Devon’s house. My house was nice but Devon’s was a lot nicer. His dad was a lawyer and his mom was a brain surgeon, His parents were rarely around when we were growing up but he was always at my house. The brother I never had.

“He’s rich?”

“Yeah he is. He still drives that piece of crap car though.”

Chris rolled his eyes at me with a small smile.

“I say it just has a lot of character.”

I couldn’t help but laugh.

We got out of the car and walked around to the back of the house. Chris looked at me a little weird but it was to be expected since I wasn’t going to the front door.

“He doesn’t live in the house.”

“He lives in a tree?”

“Sort of.”

I grab Chris’s hand and pulled him between a gate and the house. When we got into the backyard Chris eyes got even bigger. It was a small apartment tree house I guess you could say.

“That’s really cool. How did they get a house in a tree?”

“My dad actually built it.”

Chris turned and looked at me and then back at the house.

“That’s awesome.”

I squeezed his hand gently and tugged him to the stairs.

“Come on.”

Chris followed behind taking two steps at a time. When we finally reached the porch of the house I knocked on the door. After a minute or two of waiting Devon opened up the door poking his mess of hair out staring at me.

“What?”

“Project?”

“We are doing it.”

“I don’t want to know about you two having sex I want to know if you did the poster board.”

“We did…”

“Show me.”

“No.”

I let go of Chris hand and then pulled the door open. I was actually a lot stronger than Devon and he knew it.  I made Chris go inside before I closed the door. I knew he wouldn’t push Chris out. Only me.

Chris looked around in awe. The place was actually clean. It was mainly because Maya was always over here and she was a neat freak.

“Maya.”

I called her name loudly and she popped her head out of the bathroom door. She smiled at me and walked out in Devon’s boxers and her bra. Chris blush a little seeing her. He obviously hadn’t seen a lot of boobs in his life. Even though you’re gay boobs are still amazing.

“You guys work on the project yet?”

“yeah some of it… but you know Devon can’t pay attention after a while so I made it more… interesting.”

I looked over at Devon who was blushing and Chris looked a little confused for a moment but then got the drift and he started to blush as well. I laughed to myself and looked back at Maya.