26th Quiz

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
( In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful )

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته 
( Peace Be Upon You )

26th Quiz

1) Human beings will be sorted out according to their deeds on the day of Judgement. Which Sura refers to this ?

A. Alaq

B. Zilzal

C. Nasr

D. Maun

2) Activities that are not clearly prohibited but are highly discouraged are called as ....

A. Haram

B. Makruh

C. Mandub

D. Mubah

3) What was Zayd bin Thabit's job after Prophet (pbuh) passed away ?

A. He led the Muslim armies into great battles

B. He went to school and became the local doctor

C. He collected all written pieces & compiled the Quran in the form of book

D. He went to the local school and became the finest Doctor in town

4) This Sura symbolically refers to the running mares with panting breath. What's the name of this Sura?

A. Zilzal

B. Adiyat

C. Alaq

D. Nasr

5) Which Sura refers to "the earth throwing up its secrets and revealing the Man's doings" ?

A. Zilzal

B. Maun

C. Alaq

D. Adiyat

6) Allah (swt) warns the people who are "neglectful of prayers". Which Sura refers to this negligence ?

A. Maun

B. Nasr

C. Adiyat

D. Alaq

7) Name the Sura referring to "people entering God's religion in crowds" ?

A. Adiyat

B. Nasr

C. Zilzal

D. Alaq

8) What's the name of the Sura which is titled as "those that run" ?

A. Nasr

B. Zilzal

C. Maun

D. Adiyat

9) Name the Surah which refers to "each atom's weight of a person's good and evil action will be accounted for on the Day of Judgement" ?

A. Maun

B. Nasr

C. Zilzal

D. Alaq

10) The Islamic way of life encourages having boyfriends/girlfriends or dating before marriage so we may get to know the person.

A. True

B. False

Note : PM me your answers and I'll announce the Winners and Answers إن شاء الله.

جزاك الله خيرا كثيرا