Unwanted Kiss Part 31

----In a forest----

---In the water kingdom---

--Near a lake--

-11am-

<Sky held her hands to her mouth to try and gulp the shock. She tried her hardest but she still couldn't help it, she opened her mouth and then fainted. She did because right in front of her, was the scenery of Sae (identity unknown) kissing her best friend Éclair (Thunder princess) on the LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Éclair being completely in shock just stood there like a wallflower.>

--2 minutes later—

<Éclair just slapped Sae with a bit of strength seeing as the rest just crumbled seeing as she was embarrassed.>

Éclair: HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!?!?!?!?!?

Sky: I-I know you've had a crush on her since but.......................................seriously???

<Sae let her hands down.>

Sae: you said that you didn't want to have to fight me...........you said that you'd try to do something to make it up to me!

Éclair: MY DIGNITY ISN'T PART OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sae: well then, how about your sanity?

Éclair: Have lost your mind?

Sae: yes....................and so have you, ever since birth......you-

<Her sentence was blocked by another slap from Éclair.>

Éclair: shut up.................SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!! You of all people have no right to talk to me about my BIRTH!!!!!!!!!

Sae: ...........................why..........................why do you hate me??????

<Éclair eased her back as she saw Sae cry. She averted her gaze from her.>

Sae: WHY DO YOU HATE ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!? We're the same being! The same specie! BUT YOU HATE ME!

Éclair: I don't hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sae: YOU DO!

Éclair: I DON'T!

Sae: then why won't you at least let me prove myself TO YOU?!?!?!?

Éclair: YOU DISAPOINTED ME ONCE! I'M NOT GOING FOR THAT AGAIN!

Sae: ELLIY!

Éclair: I FORBID YOU TO CALL ME BY THAT NAME!

<Sae gasped.>

Éclair: You're not worthy...................of calling me...............by any name!

Sae: YOU DO HATE ME!

Éclair: W-Wha? NO I DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Sky just stared at them.>

Sky: this is like a lover's quarrel!

Sae: Lovers? REALLY!?!?!?!?!? (Sweet tone)

Éclair: Lovers? REALLY!?!?!?!?!? (Menacing tone)

Sae: You're not the Éclair I once knew.......................

Éclair: I AM! You just...........don't understand!

Sae: THEN LET ME UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!

Éclair: NO!!!!!!