Discussions Part 6

Dedicated to cococupcake8 for winning 1st place in the contest,

Magdala13 cos it's my b-day present for her

and finally, sapphiregirl22! For being a really good writer! (I have been reading her book called: "Engaged to the heartless heartbreaker!" It's really nice, you should read it as well.

---Chapter 6---

Lisa: Sorry! I got so scared.

<When Éclair looked up she made a "are you kidding me?" look. She then conjured up a note book and a pen and wrote on it.>

Éclair's notebook: I'm used to not saying things so it's not that much of a loss.

<She showed it to them and they all stared in shock.>

Lisa: still....I'm sorry. I just got startled.

<Éclair held her hands to where the shurikens had ended up to and they came back to her in an instant.>

Ecryn: anyways, let's head to town. We can talk about this lil lady there!

-In a town called 'Rock armor'-

Ecryn: we should be in rock armor right now...

Elaine: yea.

Ecryn: Ohh! Let's go there!

<She pointed to a café called: 'The Rock's Cards'>

Lisa: what kind of name is that?

Ecryn: Dunno! But it's a real great café!!

<They went in and sat down on a table.>

Flame: now, who are you and what are you doing here?

Mike: Her name's Lisa, she's my cousin, and she's being stubborn.

Lisa: I'm sorry. I was just worried when he left...

Sky: Which kingdom do you come from?

Lisa: um......

Ecryn: can it be found on the map?

Lisa: ya...

Éclair's notebook: then she should be in one of the smaller countries. If she's not from any kingdom, she should be from; Malenkov, Chess Chester, or Show light, or maybe even Katakana.

Lisa: that's right!

Elaine: which one do you come from?

Lisa: Show light...

Éclair's notebook: that makes more sense seeing as she was able to follow Miketsukkami all the way here. +, Show light isn't that far from Shock –a– rella.

Yuima: what the heck is that?

Éclair's notebook: A city in the Thunder palace.

Mike: Yeah, that's where I live; it's not that far from the palace right?

Éclair's notebook: yes.

Mike: Oh! Oh! What about Strike the night?!?!?

Bunshichi: what in earth is that???

Mike, Éclair's notebook: A tavern in Shock –a– rella.

Éclair's notebook: there's also the sound of thunder. If we should go to the thunder palace, I think going there is our best choice. So what do you say Lisa, do you wanna come with us?

Lisa: I'd love to!

Yato: Yay, we're all happy!

Sakon: Yeah, but am pretty sure Éclair would be happier if she had her voice.

Flame: don't bother; she can remove the spell herself.

The others: huh???

Flame: if she can use her spirit and turn it into something solid, she can do that.

Éclair's notebook: yeah, but I didn't really get to concentrate, I could've altered it in the beginning but it was un expected. But I must say, girl's got high magic.

Lisa: Thank you! I'll remove the spell. Remo Demo 'Sounds of silence'.

Éclair: Thanks.

Lisa: no probs!

Eclair: soooooooooooo

Lisa: yea...................................

The others: awkward!