Meeting an akiba-kei

My life drifted 360 degrees in one day, well not that drastic but changes will come and I don't know if I'm going to accept them well. But I have time, I guess so…

>>>A month later<<<

Joseph and Ryan were fighting each other as always, so when Ryan defeated Joseph, his side to side smile followed by a frown in his face. Yeap!! He forgot why he was fighting for, again! I couldn't fight back the giggles this time. Both guys followed my giggles.

My shift ended smoothly like always, Ryan hadn't remembered what he needed to tell me and Joseph was ignoring him all the way, just to bother his brother a little more.

We left the ice rink behind, I was driving my 2010 Volvo, the one that I won last weekend in one of many raffles the Plaza made, Ryan and Joseph at the back, fighting as always, but this time Ryan remembered the stuff he badly wanted to tell me.

Both stop playing around and with sad faces, wanted me to know they were leaving the country, that their father got another promotion and they offered him a better job in England. My face went white as liquid paper. I stopped the engine in a safe side of the road, my hands pressing the wheel.

There were silence for few minutes more and then Joseph spoke… "Don't worry man, we'll be able to stay half year more" I was told. My lips curved and then a big smile was plastered on my face. It wasn't so bad after all.

We bought junk food and movies near my friends house and when we get there Min Park was buying a tv series called "Bleach".  Min Park blushed infrared as she was busted, we shared the same hobbie, watching anime series. My tongue was tied but my friends couldn't shut up and without knowing how, Min Park ended up watching movies with us.

It was freaking awesome, she was an akiba-kei and went to cosplays and seudo comikets in the near town each month. I couldn't speak the whole night, my friends noticed, I wasn't this shy and they knew it.

Min parents never arrived, they were legalized in the States , and they weren't good with directions, so they lost their way, they called Min and told her that they  got lost again and they return home, We all heard and decided to take her home.

Mrs. Richards, Ryan and Joseph mom, didn't allow them to come so…. we were alone. I couldn't let her go alone, but I was terrified hoping she keep herself quiet on the road.

That….didn't happen.

>>To be continued

Support this story by voting and fanning