According to plan

School term went in a second, Isabelle was mad at me because I was so consumed by Ryan and Joseph games and into deeply madness about Min that she was pushed aside. When alone, Isabelle always is yelling nonsense about Min, that she is a creeper and stuff I don’t really comprehend.

I had to quit my job, because the ice rink owner went bankrupt,  Min had to travel to the next town so she could proceed with her ice skate classes, so I only met her at school.

The b-day of my mom was around the corner, as in two days, and as in every year Aunt Erla and Uncle Theodore will have a picnic at the cemetery, it might seem odd, but in every birthday she had, she took me in her arms and went to the near park, we eat sandwiches, French fries and cake, we also stop by the near shop to buy soda. She liked celebrating her b-day with picnics, only the two of us, smiling and joking around.

I planned this year to go with Min, since she is my girlfriend and stuff. We are getting closer and closer, Min wasn’t a clever girl but a very prestigious college wanted her representing the college in the near future. Yeah I like her, maybe love her, I don’t know I’m still young and naïve.

Maybe I will invite Ryan and Joseph to come too, those guys are so much fun. After shaving my beard or should I say 3 hairs? I call Ryan and Joseph to invite them, it was a long trip, I also told them about if we could have a camping in their garden the next Saturday, in their huge garden…, watch some anime, and tell ghost stories. It was the last time we could do this together so I prepared my best ghost stories and pranks…