Chapter 7

"Whaaaa?! Sleeping here? With me?!" Blossom yelled, in some sort of shock and happiness.

"Wait, what?! NO! I just asked if Byakuya can stay the for a few nights until his problem is solved with Rukia!" I yelled at her.

Byakuya, who seemed amused with my sister smiled at her. "Do you want me to sleep with you? I can be a really great partn-" I kicked Byakuya on his knee.

"QUIT IT! NO! YOU ARE SLEEPING IN MY ROOM! I AM GOING TO SLEEP WITH MY SISTER IN HER ROOM!" I yelled at him.

At this moment, I heard my sister let out a small 'aww'.

"Very well." He said, as he already started to make his way to my room.

Blossom crossed her arms. "What about your boyfriend? Where is he going to sleep?" She asked.

"Boyfriend?" I asked, looking at her curiously.

She puffed her cheeks and pointed behind me.

The moment I turned around, I felt like my eyes were going to pop out from being surprised.

"Hey, sweetie. Mirrow, my darling!" Urahara said, with a smile as he waved his fan.

I felt like my body was being engulfed in fire. "Get. Out. Now." I glared at him and pointed at the door.

"Now, now, Mirrow. I just came here to keep an eye on Byakuya actually." He said.

Blossom, sneakily left the two of us alone.

Urahara saw this and smiled. "Besides, what if Byakuya attacks you? You won't really be able to do anything."

Urahara was right. I won't be able to do anything to protect me or my sister.

"Listen, Mirrow, I know that you don't want your sister to be involved in any of this. But, she already is. The moment you were able to see those Hollows, the moment you helped me, she was involved. Your family must be really special, if you both can see Byakuya without his Gigai." Urahara told me.

"I guess... I don't know anything about our family history, but..." I paused when I started to feel the air get heavy.

Urahara looked around and not long did a Hollow's roar was heard.

"It's close by!" I told Urahara.

"Waaaaaah!!!" Someone yelled.

Urahara and I quickly ran upstairs to my sisters room.

Inside, a snake like Hollow had grabbed her.

"Let me go!" She yelled.

"Blossom!" I cried.

The Hollow roared at us.

Urahara's eyes widened as he stared at the Hollow. "That's..."

"Not a Hollow. It's a Menos Granda. But, why does it look strange?" Byakuya asked.

I looked at both of them. "Stop talking and help my sister!"

"No. Help. Master. Want." The Menos Grande said.

Byakuya took out his sword and swung at the Menos Grande.

Only for his attack to bounce off the Menos Grande.

The Menos Grande slowly started to leave with Blossom.

"Blossom!" I yelled.

"M-Mirrow!" She cried, as she reached her hand out to me.

I ran to her and reached for her hand, only to have her disappear.

Urahara ran to me and held me. "Captain Kuchiki. You need to report this. That thing was not a Menos Grande nor a Hollow. It had the appearance of both."

"Understood." Byakuya said, as he quickly left.

I felt my body shake. "Urahara..."

He looked at me and hugged me tightly. " I don't know what that was. We'll find her. Don't worry. In the meantime, we have to go to the others. Before that thing comes after you."

"Why would it come after... Me?" I asked as I looked at him.

Urahara didn't say a word.

 Later on....

"So, what you predicted was right..." Ichigo spoke softly.

I looked at Ichigo confusingly. "What do you mean?"

"Mirrow, that thing you saw... It was meant to kidnap you both. Meeting you was no accident." Urahara explained.

Ichigo looked down. "I thought you were kidding."

"What? Why was it after me and my sister?" I asked.

Urahara crossed his arms and closed his eyes. "I found it strange that a regular 'human' like you and your sister can see Soul Reapers. Silly me forgot something."

"But, you never knew that she can see Byakuya... Were you spying on us the whole time? If so, for how long?" I asked another question.

More questions wanted to come out, but I tried to hold back.

"I've been watching you both since your grandmother, Lazuri, passed away. Before more questions come up. Yes, I knew your grandmother. We were old friends during our Soul Reaper days. Before she passed away, I went in to visit her and she told me that the time was coming near for trouble. She wanted me to keep an eye on both of you and your sister." Urahara explained.

So, grandma was a...

"Soul Reaper...?" I said out loud.

Urahara nods his head. "She just happened to marry a human later on. As to why you both live here in the World of the Living. I owe her a lot, as to why I'm helping her out. I apparently failed at that."

I clenched my fists and took a deep breath. "No, we have to find her at least. She's still okay. I can feel it. We have to find her."

Ichigo smiled and got up. "Yeah! We can do this. Right?" Ichigo asked as he looked at Urahara.

"It won't be that easy... We don't know where she is. No leads." Urahara answered.

"Way to knock down his spirit." Rukia mumbled.

I looked down and hugged myself, it's my fault this happened....