Chapter 6

I was headed to Ichigo's house, Byaku was with me, so was my sister.

"Why do you want to follow Mirrow around?" Blossom asked, confusingly.

Byaku turned to her and smiled. "Because, I love to meet... New people?"

She stared at him and nods her head. "Got it!"

Meet new people?! That last part was a question!

"Oh, Mirrow. Now that I do think about... I have never met your friends before. I think." Blossom said.

I let out an annoyed sigh. "You met Ichigo and Orihime before..."

"Oh? The two orange heads? Oh! Yes!" She said happily.

Byaku leaned closer to me. "Your sister is amusingly funny."

"Yeah, entertain yourself while you can." I said.

I stopped in front of Ichigo's house. "Ichigo!" I yelled.

Ichigo looked out his window. "Mirrow? Who's that..."

He ran down the stairs and looked at us.

"Mirrow, who's that guy?" Ichigo asked.

"Rukia's brother. He came here looking for her. To be fair, like a creepy stalker, he was in my sisters room." I told Ichigo.

Blossom looked at Byaku then at me. "Wait, so..."

Ichigo looked at Byaku and crossed his arms."Too bad, Rukia isn't  here."

"Ichigo! These strawberries are delicious!" Rukia yelled, as she ran out, wearing yellow pajamas and holding a bowl of strawberries.

She saw Byaku and flinched. "Big... Big brother..."

"Rukia." Byaku held his hand out to her.

"Waaah! Byaku is Byakuya!" Blossom yelled.

Everyone just looked at her and I face palmed.

Rukia coughed and paid his attention back to Byakuya. "Big brother, why are you here?"

"Yes, Captain Kuchiki. Why are you here?" Someone said.

Coming from inside of Ichigo's house I flinched.

Moving Ichigo aside, I stormed inside and saw Urahara in their kitchen drinking tea. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" I yelled and pointed at him.

Blossom followed and covered her mouth. "Mirrow's boyfriend is at Ichigo's house?" She turned to Ichigo. "Ichigo you're not gay are you? That's Mirrow's boyfriend."

"WHAT?! NO I"M NOT GAY!" Ichigo yelled.

Rukia crossed her arms and so did Byakuya.

Staring at Blossom and Ichigo arguing with each other, followed by me yelling at Urahara.

"QQQQQQQUUUUUUIIIIIEEEEEEETTTT!" Ichigo's dad yelled, as he jumped down the stairs and kicked Ichigo on the face.

Everyone got quiet and stared at Ichigo.

"Can't a grown man get some sleep in this house? Ichigo, if you're going to invite friends over, let them know that they shouldn't be yelling!" Ichigo's dad said.

"Hm... Mr. Kurosaki, shouldn't you be at work?" I asked.

Ichigo's dad flinched. "Well, it's a day off for me...?"

Ichigo got up and glared at his dad. "Yeah. You're here lecturing me, and yet you can't even go to work on time?"

After arguing, Ichigo's dad finally left.

Everyone sat on the kitchen table and there was silence.

"First off, who are you?" Ichigo asked, looking at Byakuya.

"I'm a Soul Reaper." Byakuya responded.

Ichigo looked at Urahara.

"Yes, true he is. A Captain too. Rukia's big brother as well." Urahara said.

I looked at Ichigo and Rukia. "Ugh... How did I get involve with you guys? Beats the normal life of a regular person I guess."

"Mmn... I should go on ahead though, I have a feeling this is a conversation between you all. I don't know what's going on and I shouldn't get involved. But, as long as Mirrow still focuses on school." Blossom said, as she stood up.

Looking at her this time, I let out a soft sigh. "I do focus on school."

She just smiled and made her way out.

Byakuya watched her leave and closed his eyes.

"So, Captain Kuchiki, why are you really here?" Urahara asked him.

"I came here to retrieve Rukia. She didn't return after her mission." Byakuya explained.

Urahara studied Byakuya. "Well, I believe you. After all, Ichigo here is the one who took Rukia's powers." He said with a smile.

Ichigo glared at Urahara. " I did not take her powers! Did I?" He asked, looking at Rukia now.

"Well, I only wanted to lend you my powers to fight that Hollow. But, you did ended up absorbing my powers in the end. As to why I haven't returned to the Soul Society yet." Rukia explained.

"How low of you to lend a human your powers." Byakuya told Rukia.

"Whoa. That isn't low. Ichigo is able to see those Hollows and Soul Reapers. Captain Kuchiki, come on don't tell me you can't sense that power." Urahara said with a smile.

Byakuya looked at Ichigo for a while, before looking away, as if he accepted some sort of defeat.

I crossed my arms. "So, what now?"

"For starters, Byakuya can't stay at my home. I already have Rukia living in my closet..." Ichigo mumbled.

Urahara and Ichigo both looked at me.

"Oh. No. NOPE. NO. HE IS NOT STAYING IN MY HOUSE!" I said.

Urahara gave me a pouty look. "Aww, come on. I'll stay as well. Someone has to keep an eye on our little Captain here. Who knows what he might do to your sister."

Byakuya glared at Urahara. "What?"

"Nothing." Urahara quickly covered his face with that fan of his.

This guy...

"Fine. You can stay at our house. But, there will be house rules. This mostly applies to you, Urahara. Since I can tell that Byakuya has no interest in my sister at all, right?" I asked Byakuya.

Byakuya just shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "I'll see you two at school tomorrow." I told Rukia and Ichigo, as left the house.

Byakuya got up and followed.

Urahara moved his fan away and looked at Ichigo and Rukia. "Now that we're alone, there's something I wanted to talk to you two about."