Chapter 4

I was lucky that Urahara said I can go home to change before we go to Don Kanonji's event.

Dressing up quickly and rushing, I bumped into my sister.

"Waaah!" She fell on the floor and her sketchbook fell.

"I'm sorry! I was rushing!" I quickly said.

I took a glance at her sketchbook and saw a drawing of some guy with long black hair, he was wearing a strange outfit.

She quickly picked up her sketchbook. "Where are you going, Mirrow?"

"Uhm... To an event at the abandoned hospital with friends?" I said, as if it was a question.

"Oh. Glad that you finally have friends." She smiled sweetly.

I frowned. "Really?" I asked, helping her up.

"I'm kidding. Go on, have fun." Blossom said with a smile.

She went to her room and I looked down.

"Huh?" I saw a piece of paper.

Must be from her sketchbook?

But, this one had writing on it.

         " I saw him again today, he was standing on top of our neighbor's rooftop. He seemed to be looking for something or someone. He's so beautiful... I wished I can meet him. I want to talk to him and maybe get to know him. He glanced at me today too, but once he saw me... He disappeared. He must be figment of my imagination. That's what I thought, until I saw cherry blossom petals floating around from where he stood. What is he?"

"Weird..." I said, as I placed the paper under her door.

I ran out of the house and spotted Urahara, waiting for me.

He looked at me and smiled. "You were there quickly. Ururu and the others went ahead."

I frowned and looked at him. "How many workers do you have?"

"Hm? Aside from you and Ururu, I have two more." He said, as he used his fan to cover his sly smile.

This guy....

"Seriously though, what took you so long?" Urahara asked.

"I bumped into my sister. She dropped a piece of paper that had some strange story or something. Saying that she saw a man standing on our neighbors rooftop, then, the guy disappeared and there were cherry blossom petals floating. I think she's loosing it." I told Kisuke.

Hearing that, Kisuke frowned. "I'm pretty sure he isn't alone... Should let Rukia know about this though."

"What? You think my sister actually saw someone?" I asked.

"Yeah, it could be a captain from the Soul Society. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later." Urahara said.

"Hm... Hey, listen. If my sister gets harmed because of what she sees,  I'm going to hold you responsible." I told him.

Urahara glanced at me. "Fair enough."

Not long did it take us to get to the abandoned hospital.

"Aww, there's a huge crowd. I don't see anyone." I said.

"Hey, Mirrow. Wanna get naughty and go to the back? We can maybe sneak in." Urahara said with goofy grin.

I looked at him and sighed. "You're so we-"

I stopped once I heard a loud roaring sound.

"Ugh..." I covered my ears.