Preference 57 part 2

Klaus: You were in your's and Klaus room getting ready for the pool party that Rebekah was throwing. I had chose a cute bikini, it was black and white. I was about to walk out of the bathroom when Nik walked into the room in his trunks. When he realized I was in the room he looked up and saw what I was wearing. "You should wear a shirt over that." he said and walked out of the room. I walked into towards the mirror and saw that there was nothing wrong.But I still put a shirt on and walked out of the room. I also ignored Nik when I got there. 

Kol: You were both in New Orleans getting ready to meet Kol's family. You were in sweats and a hoodie because it was so cold outside. You were walking out of the hotel to meet Kol at the car. You saw looking down at his phone while he was waiting for you. "Hey Kol." you said. He looks up to smile at you but then his smile turn into a frown. "Babe you can't wear sweats and hoodie to meet my family." he said as he walked towards you. "And why not." you asked him while folding your arms across your chest. "Because my family won't approve of it. They are high class." he said. "And Im not." I said while glaring at him. "Yes." he said. I just gaped at him and turned around to walk back into the hotel. "Fuck you Kol." I said. 

(A/N I'm sorry I didn't add Elijah, I just don't seem him being mean in any kind of way. Please vote and comment of what you think.)