Preference 22: He turns you

Stefan: "Stefan when are you going to turn me." you asked him. "I don't know Y/N. Why do you want to turn anyway?" he asked you. "So I can be with you forever." you said walking towards him. You sat on his lap while he wrapped his hands around. "But what if you don't want like being a vampire anymore?" he asked you. You thought about it and still wanted to turn if it meant you could be with him forever." I wouldn't hate being a vampire Stefan." you said looking into his eyes. He looked into your eyes to see if you were telling the truth and you were so he bit into his wrist and fed you his blood.  He lied you down on the bed and snapped your neck.

Damon: You were walking with Damon when you see Kai walking towards you guys. You were already hurt from Kai earlier, that's why you and Damon were walking home so you had his blood in your system. Damon pushed you behind him. But you guys didn't know that the Kai in front of you was an illusion and the real Kai was behind you. It was to late because Kai stabbed a knife into your heart. You fell to the ground and Damon turned around to see you bleeding out. "Y/N! Stay awake, please you can't die yet." he said yo you. You closed your eyes and fell into darkness. Damon got up and went to kill Kai and succeed on doing it. He took you home and waited for you to wake up.

Enzo: You were laying next to Enzo at home when you heard someone knocking at the door. "I'll be back." you told him. "Okay." he said while getting up so he can sit up on the bed. You walked towards the front door to see Caroline. "What do you want Caroline?" you asked her annoyed that she is here. "I came to do this." she said and stabbed you in the chest. Enzo came running down. "Y/N! What did you do Caroline?" Enzo yelled at Her. "I stabbed her  near the heart. Only way to save her is if you turn her." she said. "But why?" he asked her while putting you in his lap. "Because it is fun and I turned off my emotions." she said and walked out. "You have to turn me." you said to him. "Okay but are you sue you want to be a vampire?" he asked you. "Yes I want to be a vampire and be with you forever and maybe kill Caroline." you said. He laughed and bit his wrist and fed it you.

Klaus: It was when both of your families where going to the new world. Klaus was already a vampire  and his mother hid the werewolf part. You were out in the meadow piking flowers for Klaus sister Rebekah, when you were heard something in the woods. You looked up to see nothing but you didn't take any chances because Klaus told about the dangers in the woods. You started to run home when you heard something chasing you. You started to call out Klaus when something jumped on you. You turned around to see a werewolf. "Y/N. Calm down I will get you out of this." you heard Klaus said. The wolf took his paw and swung across your chest and ran off. Klaus ran to you and tried o help me with the cut. "Klaus you have to turn her if you want to save her." you heard Esther said. "How?" he asked her. "Bite into your wrist and feed her your blood then snap her neck." she said and that what he did and waited for you to wake up.

Elijah: You both were in Chicago visiting Klaus and Rebekah. You were all in a bar when a shooting. You had got shot with a wooden bullet and you warned the rest that there are wooden Elijah grabbed you and put you in car and drove off. "Are you okay Y/N?" he asked not noticing that you got shot. "No, I got shot with the bullet." you told him. He stopped the car and ran to you and took the bullet out. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" he asked you. "Because we had to get out of there." you said. "Your losing to much blood Y/N. I have to feed you my blood and turn you." he said. "Why do you have to turn me?" you asked him. "Because some of the wood went into your heart and I can't take it out without killing you." he said. You nodded your head and he did it.

Kol: You were in Mystic Falls  heading to see the Mikealson family. You reached the house when you saw a guy in a leather jacket walking out. You walked to the door and saw Kol walking out as well. "Damon get back here and tell where Elena is." he asked the guy named Damon. "No, you will not get her." he said and grabbed you by the neck. "Who is this anyway?" he asked Kol. "Let her go Damon or I will kill you." he said to Damon. "Not until you promise to leave Elena alone." he said. "Fine just let her go." he said to Damon. He let me go and I ran to hid behind Kol. "Now leave Damon and leave Y/N alone or I will come and kill you." he said and walked you both inside. "Kol will turn me?" you asked him. He turned to look at you with shock. "Why would you want me to turn you?" he asked you. :so I can protect myself." you told him. He nodded his head and turned you.