Preference 1: How you guys met

Stefan: You were new to the school in Mystic Falls. Your mom was working as a new teacher at the school. You were walking to the front office when you ran into a person with a hard chest. "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to run into you." the person said. You looked up to see a very good-looking guy in front of you. "It is fine. I should of seen where I was going." you said. "Its fine. I'm Stefan and what is your name?" he asked you. "My name is Y/N." you said. "Well it is very nice to meet you. Do you need help looking for something?" he asked you. "Sure. I'm looking for the front office." you said. "Okay the front office is this way." he said and dragged you towards the direction he was going in. We reached an office which my mom is in. "Well here is the front office. If you need anything else you can find me in the library." he said. "Thank you for showing me to the office and maybe I will find you later if I can't find my way around." you said. You walked into the office to stand next to your mother. You turned around to see that he was gone.

Damon: You were sitting in a bar because you dick of an ex-boyfriend chose your friend over you because supposedly she was better at sex. "Hey Matt can I get another glass of bourbon?" you asked Matt. "Sure Y/N." he said and handed you another glass. "Hey Matt give me a glass of bourbon." a guy next to said. "So why is a pretty girl like you sitting here all alone?" the guy asked you. "I'm here because my ex chose my friend over me. So I'm going to get drunk and wonder the streets." you said finishing your drink. "Well your ex is a stupid fuck if he chose some one over you." he said to you looking you over. I'm Damon and you?" he asked you. "I'm Y/N" you said geeing up from your chair. "Well I have to go. Things to do." you said to him. "Well I will see you around Y/N." he said returning to his drink while you walk out of The Grill.

Klaus: You were digging a grave of one of you ancestors because you were looking for a grimoire. You needed the grimoire to break the sun and moon curse. Your friend Hayley. She was a werwolf and you always felt bad when she had to shift every full moon. You stopped digging when you heard a thud. You put the shovel to side. I opened the coffin and grabbed the grimoire. "Finally I found it." you said. You got out of the hole and headed up when you saw feet in front of you. The guy that was in front of you helped you up. You looked up to see that it was the original hybrid Klaus. "What are you doing here?" you asked him. "Well love, I need that grimoire." he said to you. "Well Klaus I need it for something." you said. "And what will that be?" he asked you. "I need it for the sun and moon curse." you said and started to walk off. He caught up to you and pulled you back. "Hey watch it." you said. "I need that grimoire love." he said and trying to take it out of your hands. "And why would you need it for?" you asked him. "For the same reason love. To break the curse." he said. "Fine I will help you because I'm a witch. So we both need each other. I need the grimoire and you need a witch and by the way I'm Y/N." you said.

Elijah: You were with Klaus looking for Tyler because he broke the sire bond to all Klaus's hybrids. You and Klaus were best friends, but he never introduced you to his family because he said that it was to dangerous for you. Both of you were in the woods hunting down Tyler when you smelled his scent. You were the only hybrid that Tyler didn't get to because you are to important to Klaus. "I caught his scent Klaus!" you shouted out to him. "Where?" he shouted back. "South!" you shouted back. The both of you headed south when you ran into a person in a suit. "What the hell." you said to the person. "Why did you get in my way?" you asked the guy. "Because I asked him to." you looked up to see Tyler. "You know Klaus isn't happy of what you did." you said to Tyler trying to get past the guy. "I know he isn't. Why do you think I got his brother to protect me." Oh so this is Klaus brother. "Klaus, I found him!" you yelled out. "Why did you do that?" Tyler said. "Because I can." you said sticking your tongue out. "Why didn't you let me break the bond you have with him?" he asked me. "Maybe because I don't want you to." you said. "But why? You wouldn't have to follow everywhere he goes or listen to everything he says." he said. "He doesn't tell me what to do I'm my own person. The only reason why I listen to him is because I'm his best friend." you said. "So your the famous Y/N. That Klaus talks about all the time." the guy in the suit said. "Oh, Elijah what are you doing here." Klaus said, finally arriving. "Klaus why are you chasing this young men?" Elijah asked him. "Because brother he broke all the sire bonds that my hybrids had except Y/N." Klaus said walking to you and wrapping his arms around your shoulder. "Y/N this is my brother Elijah and Elijah this is my best friend Y/N." Klaus said.