Preference 70: Jeremy Apologies

I had just left Bonnie's house and headed into the woods to think about what Jeremy had just said. Did he want me to be more girly like Bonnie and Caroline. I mean he did date Bonnie for a brief time. And she was always dressed girly for me. I thought my top was pretty enough for a party. But I guess I was wrong.

I didn't want to dress all girly, I liked wearing my jeans and hoodies. I thought he liked it too but I guess not. I took a seat on the log thinking about if I should listen to him or not. I didn't want to lose him either. I love our relationship and I didn't want to change it.

It was probably ten minutes later when Bonnie came out looking for me. "Hey what are you doing out here the party is inside." She said as she took a seat next to me. "Apparently I'm not dressed appropriately for your party." I said as I plucked some grass from the ground. "Who the hell told you that? You look beautiful with what you're wearing." She said as looks at what I was seeing.

"Jeremy wants to wear a dress and be more girly like you and Caroline." I said as I looked at her. "I'll be right back that boy is stupid for saying that." She said as she got up and left me sitting on the log.

Jeremy pov

I was talking to Tyler when I saw Bonnie heading towards me. "Why the hell did you tell Y/N she should have worn a dress and been more girly. She is perfect the way she is. She doesn't have to listen to a word you say. Now go apologize to her." Bonnie said to me while glaring at me the whole time.

I thought back to what I had said earlier. I shouldn't have said that. I let what Matt said get into my head. I should have just ignored him, he could never keep a girlfriend. I went out the back door to go look for Y/N. I saw her sitting in a log out in the woods plucking the grass.

I walked up to her and said, "Is this seat taken?" She looked up to me and then back down. She shrugged her shoulders and continued to pick at the grass. "I'm really sorry for what I said earlier. I let what Matt said get into my head." I told her as I tried to get her to look at me. "Why would you listen to a word he says? He could never keep a girlfriend for more than a week." She said as she finally looked up at me.

"I honestly don't know he's been going on about it for days. I guess I said that to shut him up and get him off my back. But I know that is no excuse for what I said. How about I take you to get some tacos as my apology and then we can go see a movie." I said as I grabbed a hold of her hand  and brought her a little closer to me. "That sounds great but I have one condition." She said as we both stood and headed towards the back door.

"And what is that?" I asked her as we walked into the house. "Punch Matt in the face for me." She said as she looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. "Done." I said as I kissed her on the forehead and walked away to find Matt.

(A/N Hey everyone here is another again please vote and comment you thoughts and any ideas you have.)