The Boy With A Bleeding Heart

Jade

I stood there looking at my fathers tomb. The pack was saying there good byes, each one would come forth and place a hand on the black marble, some would say a little pray others tell him about a good memory that they held, most just said good bye. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up and i looked around. I glaced at my crew some had stiffened and i knew some one was in the woods right behind us. Troy walked over to me then.

"Jade do you feel that." i nodded my head. my future pack couldnt sence the rogues in the woods because of there strong saddened emotions.

"I need luciles things. bring them to the meeting hall" Troy nodded then waved signaling my crew to fallow. i walked over to my mother and wispered in her ear.

" do you still have mind link with the pack." i wispered.

"yes, i will till you take over. " she said glacing at me with a confused look

"i need you to tell every one to move to the meeting hall. they must stay calm, do you understand mother. tell them not to speak just walk to the meeting hall. " i told her. she nodded and closed her eyes. i could tell she was relaying my message. i could see the weird looks around me i fallowed last keeping my face towards the hall. if the rogues could see us i didnt want them to know i figured out they were there. people shuffled into the meeting hall, the same hall my fathers funeral had just taken place at moments ago. i saw troy and the others carring the bags over. bobby had lucile. i ushered them in and as soon as the doors closed i addressed every one.

"every one im sorry but i think we have eyes on us." i told them. they looked around at each other confused.

"Jade means were being watch." said troy laying his two bags on the table opening them up and pulling out our theremal scopes. he started passing them out to my crew

"ok guys i need every one to find a seats, do not sit under a window, and stay very quite. if there is people out there i dont want them to know we know about them."  i spoke calmly watching my boys take a window and scan the forest. " call out if you have anything" i said to my crew. i waited passionty for them to find something. i watched as one by one they would turn from there windows and shack there head no. signaling they didnt see anything thats when troy spoke out,

"three targets two hundred meters out. " my heart dropped at his words. i was hoping we were wrong, i didnt want to frighten the pack with what i was about to do. thats when mack called out.

"two targets two hundred and thirty meters out. " five total rogues. a small number but just one was deadly. I walked over to troy taking the scope and pearing through i could see the target high in the tree tops. there was no way i could get a clear shot with all the branches and crap in the way.

"i wont get a clean shot here." i told troy. i stepped back and looked around high up on the building was a small ledge, about two feet wide jetting out from the building, above it was a stand glass window. It was about sixty feet off the ground, i need a way up and no time to find a ladder.

" hey mack can you build me some stepping stones to that window?" i turned around and asked. he looked at it thinking.

"i believe so with a lot of daggers maybe but it may not hold you for long you would have to be fast." I sat down and pulled off my high heeled shoes so i could climb up there when it was ready.

"do it." i told him. Me walked over to one of the bags on the table and pulled out his large box of throughing knives. taking a step back he started flinging them hard into the wall so they inbedded to the hilt of each knife. i walked over and grabbed our large stash of ear plugs