The birthday bash

Jade Two years later

I woke up bright an early. I smiled to myself today was my birthday. I'm finally eighteen I thought. I get up out of bed and walk over to my large walk in closet to pick out my outfit for the party today. Some of the pack and me were going to a club to celebrate. I pick out a purple half top shirt that stops right under my breasts and my favorite pair of hip hugger. My top had a large flower on it that covered my left breast but it would show of my abs and belly ring great. My faded pair of blue jeans had some tears in them so i pulled out a pair of purple leggings to go under them that would match my shirt. I'm no longer the chubby fifteen year old that was made fun of nope, now I'm turning eighteen I'm a size eight and am one of the best fighters of our species. I had even been interviewed by the werewolf king himself. I was proud of who i was. Most of the pack said i had the perfect of the  three s's. Smart. Strong. Sassy. I was no longer the girl i used to be i used to be full of pride but was still shy and unsure. Now i walk into a room and people shut up and see if i have anything to say. No one messes with me now, I'm the best at fighter here, and train on every weapon available. I'm great with blades and guns. Most werewolves look down on the use of weapons. I don't the people who are looking to kill us don't care if they rip me up with claws or just shoot me in the chest and I'm not letting any one get an upper hand on me or my family.

I hoped in the shower turning on the water extra hot today. I smiled again, none of the pack knew that i had an air horn ready to wake them up with. I laughed hard oh i was going to be in so much trouble. It was birthday there is no way the packs sleeping in on this special day. i turned and put my back to the spray letting it relax my muscles from training yesterday. i had done a two hour run yesterday then a three hour swim. I jumped out wrapping an extra fluffy towel around me, and walked over to my ipod and put it on the speaker box and played starstruck by 3oh!3, ya it was a total guys song but i loved it. I turned on my blow dryer and dried my hair the took out my curling iron and started put ringlets in my hair making it fall in rings around my body. when i had finally finished i added a little hair spray to make sure it held, then grabbed my make up kit and started doing my eyes i only were mascara eye shadow and lipstick i don't need any thing else. I slipped into my lacy bra and panties then pulled on my leggings then my jeans over it. I pulled my shirt on being careful not to mess up my hair or make up. Then looked in the mirror. I was a hot size eight with abs and tan skin. I smiled this is the me i loved confidant and sexy. i looked at my belly ring it really didn't match so i went to go get my two inch dangle one with the purple stones in the center of the four small flowers. When i was don't putting it in i walked over and turned my ipod off and rummaged through under my sink and found my air horn and ear plugs. i laughed out loud. the pack was in for a rude awaking. I very quietly opened my door i was at the top of the fifth flower and the very back. The perfect opportunity. i walked down the hall and opened every one of the bed room doors very quietly. the rooms were sound proof so the doors had to be open for my plan to work. i giggled this was going to be hilarious. i walked down the other three levels opening the doors as i went. The last floor was the kitchen, living room and game rooms. No one slept there. i was standing at the bottom of the stairs putting I'm my ear plugs when a heard a voice behind me.

"What are you doing Jade." i jumped and turned around. Oh shit

"Hello alpha i didn't think you would be here this early." i said with a smile putting my air horn behind my back

"Well it is your birthday after all." he said with a smile " are you going to tell me what prank your up too this morning." i frowned

" ME. Up to something. Alpha I'm a good girl." i said returning my smile to my face

"Jade."

"OK." i showed him the air horn " Just delivering a wake up call." i smiled shyly

"Your such a bad girl Jade." He picked up the ear plugs out of my other hand. Looking up at me " I'll take these, but just so you know I'm not saving you from there wrath." He told me putting in the ear plugs and going to sit back at the table and picked up his morning paper. i smiled. did the alpha really just give me permission to pull one of my pranks. yes he did. i laughed. I lifted the air horn into the air and pushed the button. An extremely loud blaring sound came from the air horn. i held it for a minute in tell i saw some people running to the stairs with a terrified look on there faces. i let go of the button and started laughing so hard i had to bend over and put my hands on my knees.