Dec 31, 2031

Roman Write

This is the time papa should told us, the biggest secret in our family. The secret that I was hiding from my two younger brother for a very long time, I actually almost completely forgot about it since I was only 13 years old back then. Yes the biggest secret that always spinning in my head and ruin my own life whenever I think about it, that I actually never wanted to tell my brother about it. The answer for all of question in my family. So that it is the time papa kept his promises, saying he will told everyone in family when when the time is 2031 and here we are 2031 so that it is. Dec 31, 2031 so that is the time. Telling something to someone is the easiest thing you can do, but waiting for someone to accept the truth is the hardest thing to watch. I know if Sethie hear about this he will be crying almost all the time and the wrost one is Deany, maybe he will try to hurt himself again. That what always Deany do when he mad or frustrated. It is okey if Sethie want to cry because I know how to calm him down but about Deany, he will do a bad and crazy thing to himself. I don't know why but everyone always says that Deany is a psycho and always wanted to harm his own self. I love Deany and I never want him to hurt himslef just because of an idiot little secret that papa told. I still remember when Deany was 12 years old he nearly makes himslef get hit by a speeding car when he slept on the road. It just because Deany got kicked from his favourite football club he got frustrated and try to kill himself, luckily papa is there to help him. How about the other time when Deany try to drank the whole bleach just because no one came to his birthday party, lucky enough my uncle is twice as fast as Dean when he grab the bottle out of Dean hands. Or that time when he try to cut his ownself..... you know what enough I don't want to remember the date my brother actually almost die. Huh stupid, crazy Deany but I love you so much. I can't stand my life if something bad happen to my two little brother.

Seth Write

I am just crying the whole day when papa tolds us the secrets. I'm cry like a new born baby, I cried till my throat soar but I'm glad Rome was there to hug and kiss me. He tell me that everything will be okay soon. He make me feel so comfortable on his chest hugging me like he never want to let me go again. Thanks Rome you make me believe that this will be over in a sec. Yes about the secrets, first of all papa is a captain of a American military Elite squad . Yes I am in super shock hearing that. Well I think that my dad is just an ordinary dad who work in a office like other but I was totally wrong, so wrong. So that is why I always wondering why we are so rich if our papa just working as a regular office guy. Oh that is why? Papa is a soldier who work under the US government. Sounds cool right? Second of all Papa tell us that our mum died in a war between this country that I can't named because of political issue's. I'm pretty sad about it, I don't even know how my mom actually look like. Third of all and the most ridiculous one is we will be sent to a Camp that named SMAC. Sound funny right? Rome said it is a short form for a Super Military America Camp to me it just sounds like a fasf food restaurant. Our enemies probably laughing so hard hearing that name. Who even name their camp like that? Super military? What are you? Some kind of superhero bunker? The only reason we will be sent there is because papa can't stand any longer lying to his three sons about who he is plus after this papa have a lot more things to do and more place to protect. So he said if we sit there someone can keep an eye on us for papa. The desicion has been made we're going there but wait seriously? I was just 13 and Dean already have his 'cool' life in a art school, he actually like it Dean finally like something not just hating everything like usual, he like the school, he cannot just move to SMAC and left everything especially his probably bright future. He have to stay in art school and get a degree! His art could be popular one day. Dean finally have a life and papa just want to take that from him? It is so unfair. Not speaking about how I already like my life, I am actually did so well in study everybody love me in this school. Teacher are non stop praising me, all the boys wanted to be my friends and girl dying to be with me. No dad no, I have never disagree with you but for once I wanted to stood up for myself! I have been nothing but a nice human being and son for you, you can't treat me like that. Now I wanted to cry once again and it us all your fault! That camp is for 18 to 25 years old guy who are trained to be a secret military who are going to fought in a war and we're not a military! We are not machine who you can set up according your taste and finally send us to battlefield! We all are just 17,14 and 13 years old soft kid, yes we are soft, I am soft you can't tell me otherwise. Dean said I am a smol bean and for once I am agree with him. We cannot just go there and act like we all are 18 or older. it is not about our dad is a captain there and we all can do what we want to do but it is about our future. I seriously hate soldier, war and terrorism so I will say no to SMAC but what can I do? I'm only human who has a dad that rule everything. Papa said its gonna be okay we gonna be treat like a king there. I don't want to go at first but is sounds awesome because our dad has a power so like a good son I always be I'm just going to follow whatever he said even though deep down I'm hesitated. But people say if you never try then you will never know right? Then let's try. Be treated like a king sounds like a good promises tho.

Dean write,

What the hell is SMAC? It sounds like a someone just poop in thier pants! SMAC is fucking ridiculous asshole word I have ever heard. In one word IT IS SUCKS! It is not SMAC but it is SUCKS, wait no I got one better it is SMAC YOUR OWN BUTT! I don't want to go there please, it sounds like a hell. I hate soldiers same goes to Rome and Sethie. We are raise from a natural and loving environment not a war and bombs. We're bunch of kids why we have to be train to be a straight out robotic army? It doesn't even make a sense to me. We all want a normal life like the other kids, not a weird one. Okay if you want to play this then we playing papa! I'm going to hurt myself real bad this time. I will hurt myself again this time to show a provoking to my papa. Did I say it loud enough or you want me to said it again? Yeah I do, for the other time Rome and papa always caught me if I try to do something bad to my body but this time no more! Once I try to jump from our balcony house unlucky for me because Rome was there and he is way faster, he grab me and my freakin plan failed and I was super piss off. Good job idiot Rome -_- People keep saying that I am crazy, sick, psycho and need a help but you know what? From all of those words they say I prefer creative. I have my own way to show who I am! I'm not sick I'm just creative they all are jealous. I don't have a sick mind I just have a creative imagination. Keep knocking on death door eventually he will answer, that is what I'm trying to do here. Wish me luck for this time, better do with more blood or something more big and shocking, nah I will think about it later. Cut my hand sound awesome but lying on a train tracks sounsd more cool. There is so much options I just need a time to think. Gotta do this good so my brother do not need to suffer in SMAC. I hope this time I will success. No I'm not sick erghhhhhh, shut the fuck up no one talking to you. I'm writing the book right now. Soryyyy people it just the voice in my head. They often come don't worry about it. Shut up again please I'm trying to focus.