Dec 31, 2030

Roman Write

Guess what? I got a 'GIRLFRIEND' wooooo, its gonna be awesome I swear my first and last girlfriend ever. But guess what my papa said? He said that next year I will have another girlfriend, Ha Ha papa I am not like you! I am not a playboy. My girlfriend name Jojo yeah just call her Jojo, Ino I am not really good in giving a cringy sweet name but I never had a girlfriend before so it is going be soweird if I just suddenly call her sweetheart or babygirl or babe it seriously cocky weird okay! So don't look at me weird if I'm calling my girlfriend just the same way I called my girl best friend. So that is it with me now about my family I literally have a very best on earth news ever. I will get my younger brother back. Sethie finished his study in lower school, now he will be studying with me in the high school. Its mean that we will be together forever back. I hope papa can change Deany so that he can came and study with us, but you know Deany is more interested in his art school. He is quite a artistic kid to be honest. Even though his drawing sometimes creepy, he like to draw ghost and night sight, that is why papa never put his drawing at wall or on front of the fridge. Deany understand that his drawing can give people nightmares just by looking at it for a long period of time so he is kinda cool with papa decision, but thanks to the creepy drawing he can get in that school at the first place. The teacher in that school told papa the never saw such a amazing talent like Dean. I guess only a real artist can see other artist talent right? They said the drawing contain a lot of meaning and beautiful abstract, that I actually have no idea what they are talking about but I'm so proud of my baby brother. I told them again that I will always love them like my own life.

Dean Write

What the hell on the earth Rome have a girlfriend? It just like the craziest thing I ever heard ;"D. Dude I still can't stop laughing, it doesn't even logic at all. It is not that I am jealous or anything I just cannot accept the reality that it was so hilarious to heard my big bro finnaly meet someone he can love more then me. I swear I'm not gonna hate that girl for stolen my best bro ever from me yes I do! Anyway congrats Rome, so I hope you can keep your girlfriend at least until the end of the school year, I don't want to see a new face next year okey? Well Sethie is going to go to high school with Rome, it sounds good to me at least there is someone who can take care of my Sethie when I am not around. Ro you better be nice to my Sethie. Sethie at least need a hug 2 times a day and need to be kiss before sleep! Watchout if you hurt my Sethie. But there is something not so good happen to me this year. It is about my school. Every girl in my school is like obses and crazy over me, they always said that I am cute, adorable, handsome and so much more stupid thing they always said that I actually hate. And then every boy in my school is like going to be an asshole and be jealous at me 24/7. They kept calling me teachers pet and start a rumours about me making a girl pregnant. That doesn't even make sense I'm like not that old to stick me d*ck into someone daughters. My papa raised me to respect girl and treat them right, my papa raised 3 of us right to be a real gentleman. He did such a good damn job as a single dad, but actually there is something they don't know about me and if they did the table will turn around all the girl hate me and the boys will get disgusted of me. I actually don't like girl and I am more interested in boy. I don't know why, It just like I am being interested with my same gender. Rome always say that I am gay or what sexual (maybe bisexual) and always like to staring at his dick. What I staring at him? No way dude! I thought that Ro like me that is why I look at him! I am not a gay or guy or whatever you call it and please I will never stare or like guy it just so not me.

Seth Write

Yeay my big Brothe have a girlfriend I was so happy for him. I will also go to the same school with Rome, which is that the best part. Wow never thought that my life will be so good like this. I hope next day will be more good then this day. I was really happy that I cannot describe it but if you wanna hug I will give it to you! I was so happy like humpty dumpty not fall and crack his shell, I feel like I can hug the whole world right now. Anyway cut off about me being happy like always, actually there is something I always wondering, it is always playing in my head everytime, ever day and everywhere. I always think that Dean was so cute when he is sleeping, he just like a prince charming sleeping there waiting for a prince to come and kiss him to make him awake from his long sleep (Sorry if I am too much into theatre but I am one of those actor in lower school). But the bad things is when I told Rome about it he instantly getting mad at me and said that I am started to falling in love with my same sex that I can never understand what Rome mean. I like Dean so where is the wrong part? I can't love my own brother? But why? He is my brother. But if I really into Deany will I ever get to be with him? Wait then it means that I have to date my own brother? Is it possible to date your own blood? Which mean I have to marry Deany? No way I don't want it, but he is really cute and make my heart beat so fast. For now I still cannot stop staring at Deany, ughh god he is so adorable and cute I hope he likes guy and like me too. God please help Sethie. I love you Deany my lunatic psycho brother my love one XD