Dec 31, 2028

Dean Write

I hate my life right now, like seriously I really hate it! Rome have to go to a new school and leave me alone here! My hand broke because I got kicked by a footballer guy. I just got kick for the second time and it is also from a footballer team! And the most stupid things ever is I cannot play footbal for the whole years! My life is sucks and stupid idiot! Stupid footballer guys! Stupid football team! Stupid Club! Stupid school! Stupid Rome (beacuse you leave me alone)! Stupid Sethie (Because being an idiot that is too afraid to help me)! Stupid hand! Why you have to be broken now ?!!? I hate my life!

Roman Write

After I got a call from papa that Deany is rushed to the hospital for surgery at his hand my tears floaded in my eyes. Why? I know that must be the idiot bullying guy! They are to much! Dean just a kid, he supposed to know nothing but live a happily life. I want to go back home right now so I can take care of Dean but papa wouldn't let me and said that I have to stay at hostel and kept learning. Why oh why God? :"O . Deany I'm sorry dear. I love you so much, I'm sorry for not being able to be by your side when you get into a problem. I just a bad brother. Deany say I can't put the blame on myself for the others wrong doing, it is not fair, but Deany my heart shattered into pieces just looking at you lying in a hospital bed and I can do anything about it. I'm sorry baby boy, I'm sorry. I love you too much.

Seth Write

I cannot write much thing this year, since I have to take care of my brother Deany. He just the only person I have right now, since Ro go to high school and Papa being busy 24/7. He did not often come back to home but he always contact us and make sure everything alright. And for Ro he have to stay at hostel and I miss him so much. I hope Rome miss me too ♡. I also scared to go back to school now after Deany gets a long MC and long rest from our personal doctor he is unable to go to school for a certain period of time. If I can be in Deany body's right now I will probably just lying on the couch playing video game the whole day and watching TV, and not being worried to have to do the homework. But thanks god after two weeks of the incident the boys who broke Deany hand got suspended from the school for a long time and some of them also got expelled. That make me super happy! Yeay FREEDOM. (At least for now)