Peanut Butter and Jelly

Tyler's heart beat fast and hard against his ribs, so hard it almost hurt. His palms were dripping with sweat in contrast to the Sahara desert dryness in his mouth. "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

Devin smiled at him. "Are you?"

The two of them sat face to face on the couch with their knees touching.

"I'm ready. I'm just a little scared," Tyler admitted.

"I can tell by the way you're shaking," Devin said and ran a finger down his cheek. "We don't have to do this if you're too scared, Ty."

"I want to, Dev. Maybe we could start slow though."

Devin smiled again and moved closer to him so their faces were inches apart. As soon as Devin's lips and tongue touched his, Tyler forgot his fear. When Devin slid a hand under his shorts and up the inside of his bare thigh, his whole body tingled with excitement. That excitement became almost unbearable when Devin reached his boner.

"Impressive," Devin said and gave it a squeeze.

Tyler pushed Devin backward. "Just wait," he said as he straddled Devin.

Devin grinned at him. "Guess you're not scared anymore."

Only a small part of him was still afraid. The rest of him was too caught up in how good it all felt. Kissing Devin and feeling their bodies grinding together felt more than good. It felt right. This was the way it was supposed to be.

"I love you," Tyler whispered.

Devin stared up at him with wide brown eyes. "You mean it?"

"Yeah, I mean it. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it, but you don't have to say it back."

"I love you too," Devin said and pulled Tyler closer.

"What the hell is going on here?"

Tyler and Devin froze. Time stood still as they lay there staring at each other with huge eyes. Suddenly, Tyler was ripped from atop Devin. When he reached his feet, he could see his whole family standing there. Already, his mom was crying while his sister looked at him with eyes as big as the ones he'd just seen from Devin. His brother stood there with a frown on his face that looked like a cross between confusion and disgust.

His father held him by the back of the neck. "I asked you a question, Tyler!" Tom shouted as his face turned red. "What's going on here?"

"We, uh, I mean, I, um..."

"This is why you couldn't come to church?" Tom raged, still holding tight to him.

"Oh, Tyler, why?" his mother whined.

"You!" Tom yelled. Keeping a grip on Tyler, he whirled around to face Devin. "You get the hell out of this house, and don't ever show your face here again!"

Devin didn't even look at Tyler as he scurried past the rest of the family and raced for the front door. Tom waited until the door was closed before he threw Tyler back on the couch and moved to stand over him.

"You have some explaining to do," Tom said. "What the hell do you think you're doing engaging in those kinds of perverted acts in my house?"

Tyler just stared up at his father. This wasn't supposed to happen. They weren't supposed to get caught.

"I'm waiting for you to explain this abomination to me," Tom prompted.