BONUS CHAPTER {Cupid}

C.A. Cupid was absolutely crazy over Dexter Charming. What was not to like? He was funny, dorky, a little awkward but that only made her like him even more.

She found herself staring at him in class, lost in those eyes of his. However, it was obvious who he really liked. Raven Queen. Although Cupid was utterly disappointed, she had to face the fact that Dexter would never like her. Ever.

"Cupid?"

"Uh, Cupid?"

Cupid came back to reality. Crystal Queen was waving her hand in Cupid's face. Everyone was gathering their bags and heading for the door.

Cupid blushed. "Oh...whats wrong?"

"Well, you were kind of staring at Dexter and...drooling." Crystal giggled.

"Hi,! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" Olaf, Crystal's cute snowman friend hopped on to the desk, a smile on his face.

Cupid smiled warmly. "So do I. Warm hugs are the best."

"Then why don't you give Dexter one?" Olaf asked, seeming genuinely confused.

Crystal burst out laughing and Cupid blushed.

They entered the busy halls of Ever After High, waving at fellow students as they went. Kitty Chesire scoffed when she saw Olaf beside them. Clearly, she wasn't a fan of him.

"You should go for it, Cupid," Crystal said. "Besides, you are a love expert!"

"Yeah but..."

"Oh, Finn could help you!" Crystal exclaimed. 

"Really?"

"He can teach you the smoulder."

------------------------

"That looks more like a grimace!" Finn laughed.

Cupid, Finn, Crystal and Olaf were in the Drama room. They all sat in a circle of red embroidered chairs. Cupid in the center of them all.

Never had Cupid thought she actually needed help in the love department. She was always giving advice to others. She never needed the advice herself. That is until Dexter Charming came into the picture.

"I'm trying!" She sighed.

"You've got to have your head lower," Finn said. "You've got to get devious."

Cupid tried again but only got laughter in return.

Olaf, seeming determined, hopped of his chair and came to stand by Cupid. He then gave her a hug, the most heart warming hug she ever had. "You just gotta be the smoulder. Be the smoulder."

Cupid took deep breaths now. Be the smoulder running through her mind. Then she shot Finn and Crystal the look.

"Oh my god!" Crystal gasped. "Its the look!"

"Its the smoulder!" Finn smiled.

-----------------------------------------

Cupid watched Dexter Charming by his locker. He was hastily trying to stuff his books in but they kept falling out repeatedly.

This was the day. The day she would debut the Cupid smoulder. The smoulder that would have Dexter falling all over her. However, what happens if he really did like Raven? Then what would she do? Or what happens if she forgot how to do the smoulder?

Balling up her courage, she walked determinedly towards him and tapped his shoulder.

Dexter spun around, seeming flustered. "Oh, hey, Cupid."

"Hey, ummm..., Dexter." Be the smoulder. "Hi, Dexter." She gave him the best smoulder she could manage - and to her surprise, a smile came over his face.

"Cupid, are you okay?" He stifled a laugh.

"Yeah, why?"

"You look like you just ate bad sushi or something."

Guess the smoulder only works for the Riders, Cupid thought.