Chapter 7 - Getting back

Satan walked over to a chair and cleared his throat before he spoke." Hey, now that you are remembering things, um do you remember that we would talk, since you can't go to get coffee "He asked, scratching his neck. Sh*t!" Um...yeah, right"I said, hesitant. I did really want to talk to him just not when I had a very possible concussion. Then I burst out with what I had to say." I really didn't want to leave you but I couldn't even stand the fact that you didn't believe me when I said I wasn't kissing him back, I really, really want you back"I pleaded. My eyes filled with hot tears, my ally in emotional situations.
  "Please tell me what happened in the room?" he asked me. I told him what happened, the whole thing, all the details. I saw him get up slowly. He leaned over me, my heart exhilarated in speed by a thousand. He kissed me. It was urgent. I felt my lips move in sync with his.
    "You will be here for a few days, do you want me to stay with you?"he asked." Yeah. I want you here not just for someone to talk to, but for comfort "I said smiling maybe for the first time in days. I had to say something to keep this string of conversation going." I love you, babe, I always will, I will never stop loving you. I knew that we had some sort of connection the first time we met"I said, looking into his emerald green eyes.
    "Will you ever leave me babe?" I asked him quietly." Not unless I need to"he said softly." When we were separated...were you a little happy?"I asked him, messing with my fingers." No, I went to visit my father and when he heard that we broke up he laughed hysterically saying things like ' I told you she wasn't right for you ' & ' I said stay away or she will end it with you ' I didn't like it very much" he said flinching at the memory.
    A nurse walked in." Hi, my name is Kilee Lamkon, I am your nurse. Ma'am you have a slight concussion, its not really bad. You have started to remember things now can you tell me who hit you just for a test" she said sweet, her voice was high but quiet. It took me a minute to think."Um...Jimmy Moorety, my 7th grade boyfr.."I stopped, she didn't need that much information.
    "Wow! I have never seen anybody remember something like that after a slight or major concussion" Kilee said, amazed was written all over her face." Well, I guess I'm different in just a few ways"I said. We laughed together. Satan came over and handed a paper to her and she handed it to me "Signature please?" Kilee asked politely, glaring at Satan. I took the paper and read it and signed :  åf." Thank you"she said as she walked away." What was her problem"I asked, sarcastic." She can just sense there's a little something wrong with me say I'm the Devils son"he said pacing back & forth.
    "Nice joke babe" I said laughing, he looked at my eyes and they were telling him KILEE'S RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER SHE IS IN THE BATHROOM LISTENING TO OUR CONVERSATION SO PLAY ALONG!!! He nodded and started laughing." I know I make such funny jokes"he said, continuing to laugh. We laughed until we heard the door open. Kilee saw us laughing." Well, since your in such great shape we will let you out today"I could tell in her voice that she was mad." Okay! I didn't see the point in you making me stay here when I am perfectly fine"I said happily.
    We filled out the forms and headed home. His hands were in fists the whole way home. I pried open his hands and found the ring that I threw at him."So, is the wedding still on?"he asked me. I threw my arms across him."Yes"tears of joy were in my eyes. He stopped the car in the drive way and sat for a minute. I lunged forward and kissed him. Twisting my body to face him.
     I put the ring back on as I was kissing him. We went inside to go eat, I made broccoli cheddar soup, we were talking about our wedding." So now that our wedding is going on what are you wearing?"I asked him staring at my food."Well I will wear a very dark black tux"he said casually then continued "what will you be wearing?" he asked me." Ahh "I said softly." That my sexy man I cannot tell you, you will have to see on the wedding day, but I can tell you it's pretty"I said happily.*knock knock*.
  "Did you invite someone?" he asked slowly. "No, but who the h*ll would come over at.."I paused to check the time"10:00" I replied. I crept over to the door and peeked through the peephole. "Honey it's the Kilee from earlier today"I whisper-shouted to him. His eyes flew open in shock and he fell to the ground. I ran over to him and fell beside him. I clenched his hand in mine and lifted up his head. I let my head fall to his chest so I could hear his heart beat against my ear. He was fine, I searched him and found a dart.
     I looked up and saw the nurse in the window with a dart gun in her hand. I got up slowly and walked to her."Who do you think you are coming to my f**king house and darting my boyfriend" I asked her, my eyes narrowed, looking straight into her dead eyes. "I think I'm the type of person that gets the truth when I hear a lot of interesting things and this is one of them" Kilee answered, a grin across her face.
     "I think I'm the type of person that gets a little bit of fun when someone needs something and doesn't ask for it" I answered back a grin now on my face. A confused look came into view on Kilee. I shot forward my fist and knocked her back into the bush behind her." That's what I mean, Kilee and you might as well kiss your job goodbye cause it's moving onto someone else"I blew a kiss & shut the window.
    She pounded on the window over and over. Then when I took a looked at her she was gone. I went over and opened the window. I looked both ways and she wasn't there. I felt a small impact on my back and pulled out my own dart, I had enough time to turn around & see Kilee standing by Satan's head. I ran toward her but collapsed by Satan.
    Why was Kilee after us?

Thanks 4 reading!💖 u!