Chapter 2 - Our Definition Of Fun

We were inside. I threw my coat and went straight to kissing him. I didn't want to waste any time with him. He knew what I wanted and he gave it to me. We stood there in the doorway, I let myself flow with his body, his skin burning and it shining onto my body, like the sun. We rocked back and forth, I could feel the ferociousness in his lips. They were moving in synchronized movements, like they were meant for each other.
  We moved to the couch a little bit after being tired of standing. I finally moved away and looked at the time, it was 4:00am and we had gotten home at 9:00m, we had 7 hours of kissing and a little bit of something else. I was thinking that my parents had done less time. As I saw the time my eyes closed for a second and shot open when I felt Satin's lips on mine. I kissed him back and then pulled away. "I'm tired, honey" I said sleepily. I played with his hair while I waited for his answer. "Ok I guess we can go to bed" he said with a grin"As long as you I get to go with you for the test tomorrow"he ended kissing me. I was still for a minute, staring into space.
   I nodded and yawned before my body gave in and I was asleep. I had dreamt about last night, my heart racing, I sat up straight and saw Satan next to me sleeping, contently. I traced my hand across his face, his face lit up and he awoke, sitting up slowly he looked at me, lovingly. I started to get up and then a flash of white was in my mind, I saw Satan and I on a porch in a unfamiliar place, 3 little kids playing on the green apple colored lawn in front of us, they were all familiar looking children, they looked like Satan and I. Why had I seen this?
   Satan was upstairs getting dressed, I rushed over to our fireplace and lifted up a log on the right side and saw a small paper. I took it in my hands and found the title of it Dear whoever shall see this next, I have seen something of great truth. I saw my husband and I on a porch a little girl in my lap. A year later it happened, maybe my daughter will see this before or after but I just have to say if you are my daughter or not ; You will be in great danger until the day you come to marry a man, I have seen it and I think it will happen like my vision of my daughter. Signed: ßF👊. My mother wrote this note her signature for Britany Fox. I missed her. I remembered when I saw her lift the log and place it under there. I knew it was for me because just before it was placed I saw For my daughter.
   I heard his footsteps trudging down the stairs. I shoved it back under the log and pushed a button to start the fire. I pretended like I was just trying to warm up. He came and kissed me, I could tell he was excited about today, to see if I was pregnant or not, I wanted a kid and I didn't want to wait for it, but I had to. We ran out to my car,I let him drive,we were at the hospital and we were at the reception desk." Um...we need a pregnancy test, please" I said politely, and more excited than I thought." Here you go, what is your name?"she asked, her voice was sweet." Alena Fox"I said a little to quickly.
    "How do you spell it" she asked, it seemed like everything she said was a question. "A...l...e...n...a" I said slowly. "Thank you" she said but I saw her rummaging through a drawer." Here is your pregnancy test and you can return it to me when you're done"she replied. There was something about her, I couldn't seem to figure out what it was." I will be back "I departed from him with a smile and thought of what my test would come back as.
Would it come back positive or negative?