Chapter 6 - An Accident

I finished at the grocery store and when I was out I saw that I finally wasn't being followed. I drove home playing some #1 hits. I didn't know what to do without Satan. He loved me, I loved him it was perfect between us. Beep Beep. It was from Satan, what did he have to say to me ; hey Alena I am so sorry for not believing you when you were "not" kissing Gabriel back, even though I forgive you that doesn't mean that I believe you, sorry - ex babe. I texted back ; I wish you would I am glad you forgive me. But I have got to admit I am not very pleased with you, especially how you were um following me :-(  - ex babe. I turned off my phone and threw it violently into the other seat.
   I kept my eye on my phone.*honk, honk*. I looked up and saw the blinding green light in my sight. I shoved my foot on the gas pedal. It was 6:00 pm when I got a text ; I just can't leave you, I am really thinking we have a connection with each other. Can we talk about this over coffee tomorrow, around 12:00 pm? - ex babe. My heart immediately melted. I kept a really, really tight grip on the steering wheel. As my mind filled with emotions I was taking a left turn. I looked up and saw a red Chevy truck headed at me, a million miles an hour.
   I slammed on the brake. The man looked in his early 20's. His hair was a light brown and his skin was a tan color. His face went hard and his car came crashing forward. My arms came up in a protective V. The Chevy truck hit my front, my head crashed onto my dashboard. Sirens, close by, I could already hear them, my eye lids shut and opened repeatedly until the urge of headache and multiple pains took over.
   I couldn't feel the cushiony seat under me anymore. I could hear even breathing on top of me. Arms held me. My eyes opened for me, enough to catch a glimpse of what was happening around me I saw someone near a cop. As my eyes focused I saw it was Satan. I held my breath, what was he doing here? I groaned and wiggled in the arms that carried me." What happened?" I asked the man, wiggling again." Mam, you got in a car accident, we are getting you to a hospital right now, okay? You need to sleep"he said. I had to speak to someone, anyone other than Satan.
    I pulled out my phone so I could text my sisters and brother. I decided my brother would be told first ; hey bub, I got in a car accident, do you mind coming down from Zagreb and stay in the hospital with me - Alena. I got a immediate reply ; sorry I can't my wife is having a baby in a few days, BTW it was good to hear from you - Anthoni. There goes one. Next, my second oldest sister ; sis I got in a accident. would you come to the hospital and stay with me - Alena. Another reply as soon as I texted her ; sorry, I had surgery and I can't drive, wish I could be there - Hanah. There goes another one.  Time for the oldest ; I got in a accident. come to hospital, you are the only other one - Alena. I looked over at Satan and then got a reply ; sorry I'm getting married - Elisabeth. Now my only hope was Satan.
    My phone was snatched out of my hand, the arms let me down in a car and returned my phone. When he stalked off away from car I rolled down the window and called for Satan. My voice was weak and high. Satan heard my call and came to me." I know that we aren't together any more but...can you stay at the hospital with me, my siblings all can't come. Maybe we can talk too" I said, him grimacing at my words." Sure thing" he said looking down." Um... is something wrong, why won't you look at me?"I asked, my voice urgent yet still weak." Nothing just thinking about what will most likely happen in the hospital, that's all"he said, grinning.
   The man that hit me was put next to me in the cruiser." Listen I'm so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so sorry for ramming you but don't you remember me from 7th grade?" he asked me, his voice filled with hope. I glanced at him and recognized his face." Jimmy Moorety, is that you!?"I asked him happily."Sure is!" he exclaimed. My head started to throb, hard, my world went black and I went from happy to I'm-most-likely-dead. The cruiser went full speed to get me to the hospital.
   Jimmy supported my head. My head was throbbing, to the point where I opened my eyes enough to see the cops gun. I crept my hand forward and silently stole the gun from his holster. When they heard the gun cock they turned back, violently. My finger was on the trigger when the cop in front of me snapped the gun out of my hand and onto the car floor.
    "Why!!" I screamed!" Just kill me already, I don't need to go on I don't need to go to the hospital, just grab the gun and just pull the f**king trigger!"I screamed again, louder this time."NO! We won't kill you! " he calmly said. I sighed and my head fell back as my pain again took over. I awoke in a hospital bed. I tried to sit up but I felt someone put light pressure on my chest. My eyes forced open. Satan was their in front of me." Where am I?"I asked him slowly." Well, in the hospital"he said, chuckling to himself. My eyes flew open wide in shock.
    "Did I have the baby!? Where is it!?" I shouted, my breath was frantic." No, you didn't have the baby, you don't remember, you got in a car accident with a old 7th grade friend"he said, smiling to himself. "Gabriel?" I asked him, confused." No, um... Jimmy Moorety, actually. It seems like you to had a few good times with each other"he said softly." Yeah, we dated in 7th grade, until I had broken up with him for being an *ss to my friends"I said, now laughing at my words.
   Why was Jimmy concerned about me remembering him?

  Thnx 4 reading!💖 u!!!!! OLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOL!!