Chapter 4 - Deja Vu/ An Old Dream

It was a slow Wednesday when I saw Satan just stay away from me. Every time I tried to go into the bedroom and comfort him he told me to "go away" sharply, like I did something to him. Finally, I had enough of the behavior I busted into the room, but when I walked in Satan was kissing another girl, when I noticed her she looked like my best friend. When the girl was facing me enough for me to see her, I realized she was best friend. I choked out a struggled sound. Satan glanced toward me and his look told me that he wasn't kissing her willingly. 
  I stomped out before Xoria(my best friend) looked toward where I had just stood. Maybe this is why he told me to go away or he is just grieving over his mom, I thought to myself. I heard footsteps and then Satan appeared on the stairs. He looked sad." Hey, that wasn't what you think babe, your friend snuck in through the... window and started kissing me. I kept pulling away but she kept coming back to me, I threw out the window and she still came back"he said his voice trying to tone itself, disappointment swept across his face.
   I just stood there until I could talk to him."So, my best friend came through the window and starts kissing you"  I sort of asked.  "Wait, how did she figure out we were dating, exactly?" I asked firmly." Um...she actually stalked us"he said embarrassingly. I just stood there." I'm sorry I have to go outside"I said worried. When I walked outside I saw the Devil. He stood there in front of me with a object in his hand." I will not let this spirit chase you, if, you get away from my son. If you do not wish to leave my son alone this spirit will chase you and kill you"he finished off with hate in his voice." I won't leave your son, he is my love, I can't live without him he is the only person I have. Now don't tell me that you don't have anyone but, your son, because I know very good and well that you have your wife!"I said my voice exhilarating in speed and rising in sound.
  "Fine have it your way" he said with a evil grin. He popped open his hand and the spirit grew bigger, maybe as big as me just more muscled. As soon it leapt off of his hand I ran down the road, not one person was out. I continued running until I came to a alley way. Wait, this is like my dream before Halloween started . Then I was running down an alley way. It was dark and cold. There was a mist falling upon me. My memory was gone. I couldn't really remember anything that had happened in the last two days, only my name and what I was doing was in mind. My legs were only becoming more numb every step I took until I saw...a dead end. It was now the end of my life, I had my back pressed against the concrete wall behind me. I shut my eyes tightly and then heard a noise.
    When I opened my eyes I saw Satan standing in front of me. "How did you know I was in danger" I blurted and then went on "and I am more curious how did you know where I was " I said out of curiosity that took over." First answer, I saw my dad outside so I thought that probably wasn't good. Second answer, he told me that you ran North and I looked everywhere for you and saw you in the alley and flipped backward and hit the spirit right in his weak spot, then he disappeared into thin air"he finished smiling. Happy, that he saved me and Proud, that he killed a spirit. He had my hand in his on the way home.
   "I love you, babe, I hope you have knowledge of that for the rest of your life with me" I said. I kissed him softly and his lips were rough against mine." I think we should save this for later" he said pulling back slowly." Ok" I said, putting my hand on his face."Hey what do you mean by I hope you have knowledge of that for the rest of your life with me, I know that we will be together forever, right" he said as his head was leaning forward. I smiled and just giggled a little bit." Yes we will" I replied my voice getting even happier than I felt. We headed inside because it was getting dark. He settled his hand at my waist and when we walked inside I just stood there, looking at Xoria sitting on the couch, beckoning him to come to her.
    I looked at him, broke his hand off of my waist and leaped onto Xoria." YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND, GOT THAT!!!!" I screamed into her ear." What are you talking about" she asked, her voice sounding like a sweet serenade."You know exactly what I'm talking about"I growled back, continuing on"you have been coming to our house and kissing my man, one question don't you have a boyfriend? I ended with the one dangerous question that she obviously didn't want to answer."No"she lied right through her teeth. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts and looked for her boyfriends name." What is your ex boyfriends name?" I asked her, while staring at my phone, careful not too make eye contact.
   "Um... Gabriel" she hesitated. I found Gabriel in the G section of my contacts and called him. *hello*he asked, tired." Hello, is this Gabriel Taylor?"I asked him. *yes, wait is this Alena, dude how are you*he sounded excited to hear me." Yes, this is Alena and I have been good, but are you and Xoria still dating"I said to him, my voice now a low growl in the back of my throat. He cleared his throat before speaking. *um...yes, I know that I used to like you but I don't anymore...well I sort of do, but not enough to date you*he said reassuringly." That's fine, I just thought I would ask because Xoria has been coming and um... surprise-kissing my boyfriend and she is here right now beckoning him to come to her like how a elephant is attracted to peanuts
    And she is... can you come and pick her up and maybe we can chat, you can meet my boyfriend" I said happily, it would be nice to see another high school friend. *okay, that sounds good I will walk there because I'm just a few houses down, give me about 5 minutes*he said, I could sense a jiggly feeling in him." Okay, see you then"I said, a smile spreading across my voice." You seeing an old friend, for the first time in a while?"he said a grin across his face. I looked at him with happy eyes and he knew that I was.
   Why was Gabriel so go excited to see me?