0 - Prologue - 0

Guess what's back?

Blind Insanity is revised and much better than ever!  I'm actually feeling quite proud of myself because the story is much more evolved, more detailed and even better...

I have made the simple story that I had posted a few years ago into a trilogy!!!

There are more details, more chapters, more twists and turns.  Although there is a lot of similarites Blind Insanity is much better than the previous story.  For now I will be posting the first book and then continue to the second book.  I am currently writing the third book.

Frist book:  Blind Insanity

Second book:  Whispering Madness

Third Book:  Fractured Sanity

I am taking feedback if anyone has any suggestions.  I really want this to get better and better every time that I revise it.  If you notice something that needs to be fixed then please tell me.  I will take it into consideration and try to revise it.

Hope you all enjoy the new revised version of Blind Insanity!!!!  ;)

P.S.  I really need help finding some covers for all three books that match!  I would really appreciate your help if you have any ideas!!!!  Merci!  Danke!  Grasis!

<3 </3 <3 </3 <3 </3 <3 </3 <3 </3 <3 </3 <3 </3 <3 </3 <3 </3 <3 </3 <3 </3 <3 </3 <3 </3 <3 </3

-  Prologue –

 Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

That’s all that I hear.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

It continues, even as I sleep.

One.

Two.

Three.

I count each drip as they fall.  Count each and everyone that I hear.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

How long had I been here?  Did it really matter anymore?  That was all that I heard, that’s all I’ve heard for so long.  Was there anything else?

Drip, ninety eight.

Drip, ninety nine.

Drip, one hundred.

It was agony, why wouldn’t it stop?  Someone make it stop, anyone.  It was the only sound that I heard.  It was the only thing that I could think of.  That sound, that dreadful sound.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

No there was a splash, which messed up my counting.  Now I had to start all over.  I had to recount everything now.

One.

Two.

Three.

Drip… Drip… Drip…

Where was I?  Who was I?  I couldn't remember anymore.  I didn't even know my name.

Drip, One.

Drip, Two.

Drip, three.

Drip, drip, drip Drip dRip DrIp dRiP.

SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!