Chapter Eleven

Picture of Valentina ------------->

Chapter Eleven~

I carefully pulled on the white sundress and gold sandals that Chase had layed out for me, and quickly made my way to my bathroom to curl my hair. After curling my blond hair and put on a smokey shade of eyeshadow and some mascara with a little bit of pink lip gloss. Then, I quickly made my way out in the hall where Chase and Valentina where with Rea and Johnathan.

Valentina gently layed Rea down in my arms and smiled down at me, "You'll be a great mother, Faith. I can already see it." With that said she turned around and strutted down the stairs and outside where the pack has gathered for a barbecue.

"Ready to do this?" Chase asked as we began to climb down the stairs.

"Yeah." I said smiling down at my beautiful daughter.

Chase nodded just as Cody opened the siding doors for us. Then he led us to where all of our friends and family were seated at; Logan and them, Katrina, Journey, and Ryan. Valentina, Kaylee, and Brent. And My parents.

"Aunt Fay!!" Journey yelled and ran up to me, hugging my legs.

"Hey Journey!" i said while smiling down at my sisters beautiful daughter.

"How's being a mom goin' for ya?" asked Kourtney.

"Fantastic." I told her while smiling down at my sleeping angel.

"Ready?" Chase asked me again as he handed Johnathan over to Kimmy and Kourtney.

"As I'll ever be." I told him.

He nodded. "Attention everyone!!" His loud voice bombed across the whole backyard and everyone in the pack stopped what they were doing and looked over at their alpha. "I have important news for you all! My beautiful mate, Faith Anderson, gave birth to two of the most amazing kids in the world. Rea Jada and Johnathan Tyler!"

After he said that the whole pack started clapping and cheering.

"Also, I have one more announcement." He said and turned towards me just as Kimmy took Rea out of my hands. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a velvet box and knelled down on one knee. "Faith, your my life, I love you with all my heart. Your my whole world. And it makes me even happier that you blessed me with two beautiful kids that will be so much like you when they are older. I always loved you and will love you to my last dieing breath. I can't stand us being apart. I want us to be a family and raise our kids together as a family. Will you, Faith Anderson, marry me, Chase Knight?"

Tears poured out of my eyes as I gasped when he opened the velvet box to reveal a stunning diamond ring. i nodded quickly, "Yes! Yes! Yes! I will marry you Chase!" And I flung my arms around his neck and hugged the life outta him.

He chuckled and pulled away slightly to put the diamond ring on my ring finger and kiss me passionately on the lips.

"I love you so much Chase Knight. Always have and always will to my last dieing breath." I told him with pure honesty in every word.

---------------------------------------

Awe!!!! Wasn't that sweet? I just want to tell you i'm sorry for the short chapter but I had to upload for you all because I don't know when I'll be uploading again because i don't feel that good. Also, would one of you PLEASE make a trailer for this story??

And don't forget to;

COMMENT,

VOTE,

FAN!!!! <3