Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine~

I've been here for about eight months now and it's been the best six months of my entire life! I really loved Chase. He was my everything. I actually felt complete.

Just three months ago we completed the mating process. And just three months ago I became pregnant with twins. A girl and a boy. I was o happy me and Chase were having kids. I always wanted them. And the whole pack is excited for us! And since we're werewolves a werewolf pregnancy lasts for about four months and a couple of weeks.

I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and smiled. I knew who it was by the tingles that shot throughout my body. I leaned back into Chase and smiled up at him.

"Hey." i said softly and kissed his lips.

"Hey." He said back smiling.

"Any news?" I asked turning around to look him in the eyes.

"Nope. But today Cody and I are going back down to the prison to ask Richard some more questions." He replied.

Richard was the rouge wolf they captured months ago. They didn't kill him yet since they still needed more answer's out of him.

I sat down on a chair in the prison as I watch Chase and Cody question Richard. I was exhausted from that long walk down here! I didn't know being pregnant became such a workout!

I looked over to see Chase fumming with anger. I slowly got up and waddled my way over to him. I wrapped my arms around him and he instantly became relaxed and wrapped an arm around my body.

Chase and Cody were giving Richard murderous glares as he kept his smirk present on his face.

"I told you already; he want's her dead. and he always get what he wants. And since little one over here got pregnant  the plans been delayed. But I would always be on the look out. You never know what lurks these woods." He told us dead serious.

Chase nodded, "That's all I needed to know."

With that us three walked out and back to the house.

"How about Rea!" I asked. Right now we were picking out baby names for our kids since we havn't already.

(A/N Rea is pronounced like Ray but spelled a different way!)

"I like that name!" Chase said simling. "And for the boy's name how about Garret?"

I nodded, "Love it! Garret and Rea! Perfect names for the perfect kids!"

I smiled down at my stomach and rubbed it with my hand.

"Rea's going to look so much like you." Chase said as he put his hand on my belly also.

"And Garret's going to look so much like you! And he will make a great future alpha!" I told him.

"Truth." He said proudly as he stared at my stomach.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck as him slid around my waist. I planted a soft sweet kiss on his lips as I said;

"I love you Chase. Forever and always!"

Chase's eyes lit up like every time I told him I loved him and meant it.

"I love you too Faith. Forever and always!"

---------------------------------

I'm so very sorry I havn't uploaded in a long time!!! I though I could upload sooner but I had a lot of school work to do! I'll most likely post chapter ten this week or next week! I don't know for sure yet, but I know I WILL upload in the next few weeks!!!

And don't forget to;

COMMENT,

VOTE,

AND,

FAN!! <3