Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten~

Chase's P.O.V~

I smiled down at my sleeping mate, with my arms holding her close to my chest. Time's like this are precious. I watched as her chest slowly raised up and down, softly. My smile brightened as they landed on her stomach. Any day now, I would have two perfect kids. Johnathan and Rea. Johnathan Tyler and Rea Jada.

Slowly, my mates eyes fluttered open to reveal her beautiful hazel eyes. Her soft, pink lips formed into a soft, but sweet, smile.

"How long have you been up?" She asked, putting her hands on top of her stomach.

"That's a secret." I told her softly while kissing her forehead.

"I know what our kids names will be for sure." I told her with a grin on my face.

"What?" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"Johnathan Tyler and Rea Jada." i told her with a proud smile on my face.

"Beautiful." She told me. Then leaned up and kissed me softly on my lips before pulling away. "Now get ready!"

After that last sentence she jumped out of my arms and ran into her bathroom shutting, and locking, the door behind her. I chuckled as I got out of her bed and made my way to my own bedroom.

I walked into the kitchen of the pack house and the smell of eggs filled my nose. I licked my lips as I saw my sister, Valentina Knight, cooking break fest for the pack.

"Smells good V!" I told her while taking two plates.

Valentina rolled her eyes and turned to me while putting a hand on her hip, "Paws off! It took me forever to learn how to turn on this damn stove and to crack a damn egg!"

I chuckled, "You are just like mom. She could never cook either but these," I motioned to the eggs and toast, "Smell amazing, T!"

She rolled her eyes again and tucked a piece of fiery red hair behind her ear. "Just eat the damn food before I beat your ass!"

I rolled my eyes and set the plates down at the dinning table and shook my head. She was so much like mom. Red hair, grey eyes, stubborn, and a fiery temper.

A couple seconds later my mate walked through the doors holding her stomach and her face scrunched up in pain. I was instantly by her side and pulled her close to me, while looking everywhere for what has caused her pain.

"What's wrong Faith?" I asked concern covering my voice.

Slowly she opened her eyes only to shut them closed as she screamed and doubled over in pain. She took slow deep breaths and finally said, "Nothing, just contractions.

"How far apart are they?" I asked. I heard Cora, the packs doctor, saw if they are close together she should go into labor soon.

"Twenty or thirty minutes." She breathed out.

I smiled, "Your going to go into labor soon. I heard Cora say something about this.

She groaned in pain as another contraction went through her body. I pulled her to a seat at the dinning table and called out to Valentina.

"What?" She snapped as she walked into the room.

"Go get Cora. I think Faith's going into labor." I demanded as I heard Faith gasp. "What?"

"My water just broke." She stated.

As soon as she said that Valentina raced out of the room only to be back seconds later with Cora.