Chapter Five

Picture of Logan --------->

Chapter Five-

I woke up from my peaceful sleep from the twins jumping up and down on my bed. I groaned and threw a pillow at them which hit Dylan in the face. In return he threw it right back at me.

"Get up!" Dylan said jumping off my bed.

"No!" I said as I put a black pillow over my face and began to sleep again.

Only this time I was awaken by being soaking wet in freezing cold water.I jumped out of bed at glared at the twins who were laughing there asses off.

"You. Two. Are. Dead!" I growled.

There faced paled and took off running out of my room. I quickly followed them down the stairs screaming at them how I would murder then when I catch them.

Being the smart twin Kale turned a corner and ditched Dylan. I was basically chasing Dylan since he was the one to soak me in freezing ice water.

I screamed cursed at him as I slipped and ran into a wall. In which he just laughed.

"When I catch you your going to wish you were never born!" I growled.

"If you catch me!" He yelled back

"I will catch you mutt!" I yelled.

He didn't reply as he ran into the kitchen hiding behind Kourtney and Kimmy. I noticed Kale was here two hiding behind Rick and Brent while Logan and Ryan were laughed on the other side of the kitchen.

"What's...Going...On?" Ryan asked in between laughs.

"That stupid mutt poured ice could water on me!" I growled.

"What's your revenge?" Brent asked smirking.

"Feeding him to lions." I stated and watched as Dylan paled even more, if that's possible.

"Don't you think that's a little harsh?" Kimmy asked.

"Yeah. Fine I'll settle for punching him in the face." I said giving up.

"No not the face!" Dylan yelled.

"Yes the face." I said walking up to him. I raised my fist and hit him on his left cheek bone. I smirked as a bruise started to form and said, "I think you need to ice that."

Everyone was on the ground laughing including Kale while I got Dylan some ice and threw it at his face.

It's been five months since I moved in with Logan's pack. Everything has been perfectly fine. I still keep in touch with Kathrina, Cody, and Carson. For them everything was still fine. I found out Katrina's pregnant and found her mate who's name is Jacob. I was so happy for my big sister. She finally found someone to care for her and to love her.

I was brought back into reality when I heard Logan call for a pack meeting.

I put down my magazine and ran down stairs to see all of my friends/family already there. I sat in between Kourtney and Kimmy just as Jake started.

"We're going to have to move to a different pack for a while." He said.

"Why?" Kimmy asked.

"Rouges are going to be attacking and they're too many for us to take." Logan stated looking around the room.

"What pack are we going to be staying with?" Rick asked.

"The Midnight Pack." He said looking me straight in the eyes.

The Midnight Pack. My old pack. My old life.

Which that means I'm going back to my....mate.

"We're staying with my old pack?" I asked.

"Yeah." Logan said nodding.

This is so not going to go well...

--------------------

Don't forget to;

COMMENT,

VOTE,

AND,

FAN! <3