Thirty-Nine

I'm 100 votes away from 17K votes and I'm so happy with that progress! Thank you so much for all of your votes and for supporting this fic even at my lowest moments! I hope to maybe reach 18K by the time that I do eventually finish this. I'm working on ways to wrap this up (:

Please remember to vote and comment because your comments are my inspiration and motivation to continue writing this!

2700+ words

"Everything is going to be fine, don't worry Princess."Liam whispers into Louis' ear as their car pulls up against the curb of the s/m club located in the centre of the city. Even from the comfort of the inside of their car, Louis' stomach twists in knots of nervousness at the prospects of what the night will hold. He knows that he'll be safe in the comfort surrounding of Liam and what members and guards that will also be in the club, but that does nothing to ease his anxiety.

Harry and Zayn are mostly likely already in side and Niall had said he would be drop buy the club for a while on his way home from a night course. Louis hopes that the evening goes well, he isn't sure if he  think he'll be able to handle it if Liam decides to scene when Louis isn't expecting it, especially in public.

"What if-"Louis panics because there's so many What If's running around his head that it almost makes him sick to think about them. He knows to an extent that he's in safe hands, because if Liam is nowhere to help him then there are always other Members of the gang, but that doesn't stop the braver Dominants to approach the Submissive whenever nobody else is paying attention.

Although, Louis is use to situations like that. As much as he wishes he could say that he isn't, he's use do the groping, the touching, the feeling up of his body in pubs and clubs. He's been in those situations, where his mind is too clogged up with alcohol to remember and he's caught up in a fantasy that he just doesn't care with what's happening to him.

"Stop with the What Ifs and buts. You need to shut off your pretty little mind and relax. Enjoy yourself. I give you permission to enjoy yourself tonight."He keeps his voice low, his lips close to Louis' ear as he leans over and unbuckle Louis' seatbelt.

"As if I need your permission to do that."Louis rolls his eyes, a smirk tugging at his lips whenever he hears Liam groan in a sort of fondness that only a Dominant that has been dealing with Louis for months could have.

"Hmm, and what would you be doing if I hadn't gave you permission?"Liam raises his eyebrow at the suddenly courageous submissive, watching as Louis turns his head to look at the Dominant, fluttering his eyelashes in a way that months ago, Liam would've defined as innocent. Now, Liam is wiser to the bashful flutter of eyelashes and pouty lips.

"Whatever I want to, Daddy."

The club isn't as packed with bodies as Louis had first thought, the music not at a booming place and of course it wouldn't be. Louis' experiences with clubs were always booming music and sweaty bodies grinding on one another on dance floors, this however, is a completely new experience to Louis, a good one maybe. He isn't sure yet.

Liam keeps a protective hand on the small of Louis' back as he ushers his Submissive further into the club and to the the sectioned off section that Liam has booked for the evening. It isn't his first time in this club, well known by the regular comers and by the board that each hold a share of the club. It's best not to let Louis know of his regular comings to Handcuffs.

The atmosphere is plunged into a fixture of low lighting and dark colours, giving off the sexual, hormonal vibe that makes Louis' stomach twist with the nerves he was feeling just minutes before. It makes him feel so out of place and odd, his outfit, sure it fits the place and his looks do wonders but Louis feels out of place, not his appearance.