Thirty-One

25 comments please?

"Daddy! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"Louis thrashes helplessly for a couple of minutes, whining in discomfort with his hands tied behind his back and his legs spread wide, pushed over his Daddy's office desk. His bum was pushed up into the air, the side of his face pushed onto the cool wooden desk and being forced to stand onto his tip toes, sniffling.

Okay, he can only blame himself for being in his position and he can't pin the problem on someone else. He knew that he shouldn't have been in the bath with his laptop, working on coursework when he should have been relaxing. It was just stressing him out, even if he was starting a new university he still needed to complete whatever he had missed or he would be kicking himself in the ass for the rest of his life for missing coursework.

He was in the middle of sending an email when the laptop has slipped off of the bath edge and plopped itself into the bath along with Louis who has cursed at the top of his voice. He panicked, scrambling his way out of the bath after grabbing the brand new laptop out of the water and tried doing  CPR the laptop way where he continued pressing the power button while dabbing it with a bunch of dry towels.

"What have we talked about? Hmm?"Liam keeps his voice calm, way too calm and it's times like these that Louis wishes that Liam would just loose his chill sometimes during punishments. You never knew how the dominate was actually feeling, he has so many masks that Louis just wanted to take off and get to know the dominate more.

Louis fails to answer, closing his eyes shut. He knows he's in the wrong, that he's bad and did something that didn't just cost the life of a truly loved electrical appliance but could've also costed his life. The submissive just doesn't want to admit it.

"Answer, Louis."Liam snaps, Louis flinching whenever he can hear the thud of the paddle be set onto the desk. He doesn't open his eyes to look at, he would rather not see what his bottom had to face. He's taken the paddle a couple of times before but that doesn't mean it was going to hurt any less now.

"N-not to do coursework in the bath, daddy."Louis mumbles. They had used Liams ties to bind Louis' hands and wrists together, finding out that using the rope was too much for Louis and brought back memories of when he was kidnapped. The ties were softer but they did the trick, Louis unable to grip onto anything or touch himself."But it was important!"

"What's important if your own safety. You risked yourself for coursework."Liam growls, Landing a warning spank with his hand on Louis' left ass cheek."We talked about this, that you are only to use the laptop either in the office or in the bedroom, and that's only if we are not busy. You disobeyed. Not to mention you cursed."

"I'm sorry daddy. I said I'm sorry!"Louis kicks his legs behind him in frustration because he doesn't like that he has no use of his hands, but he doesn't speak out loud about it.

"Sorry isn't good enough."Liam picks up the paddle, resting the wooden paddle into his hands. It was rectangular with heart shaped drills holes drilled into the maple wood. It was designed to redden Louis' bum but would leave flesh unharmed in heart shapes if hit in the same spot repeatedly."You're getting 50 spanks with the paddle. 1 for every 10 pounds spent on that laptop."

Louis whimpers, nibbling on his bottom lip as his own form of distraction of what was yet to come. Liam rubs a soft hand down Louis' back to calm the submissive, letting him no that he was about to start and waiting until the Twink had answered him verbally.

Liam raises his right arm, bringing the paddle down onto Louis' right arse cheek, the action making the submissive jerk forward on the desk. Liam continues, fitting the boys sit spots, his left cheek and right cheek, aiming for the same area each times so that he can see the affect of the paddle take shift.