Five

Ello

FOR LIKE THE MOTHER FUCKING 5TH I AM SO DONE WITH WATTPADS BULL CRAP

Anygay

This is the full and complete chapter

Get me to 200 comments ;)

"Oh crap,no.I don't wanna be here now."Louis whimpers,tugging at Zayns sleeve as he was practically dragged from their parked car across the road and to the booming club across the street.It looked stereotypical,Neon lights,shiny and of course the long line of Dom and subs waiting to get into the fully packet and exclusive club that was was muffling the loud Music that was going on behind the called doors.Louis had passed the club numerous different times,he remembers from all of his night classes or side jobs that number of different people that stayed out for hours to get in and still after all of that time they were shined away because they didn't look old enough or they had no ID.

It was highly exclusive to those that had very high ranking for Doms or were a sub from a rich family,and if Louis was being honest he never thought that he would get be allowed pass the red velvet rope and through those doors.He wasn't from a rich family,his mother worked numerous jobs to put food onto the table whenever her private and posh schooled children would come home.Louis didn't eat meals with his family often,he preferred to just take a bowl of cereal up to his room and that was fine enough for him.So by being this close to this skin-Secrets- at just age 19 on New Year's Eve with his bestfriend by his side and meeting him Dom inside was all too much and definitely not what Louis was expecting.

"Nonsense,of course you want to be here,don't be so stupid."Zayn rolls his eye as he keeps walking,Louis still trying to rip his grip off his wrist but Zayn was stronger than he was which sucked major balls.It was weird,Zayn was the one that didn't want to go to the club in the first place but here he was being the one that wanted to go.He wanted to party,and he has been going to Secrets for many years (he had connections) and knew how the club went by and who to avoid while in the building.It was Louis' first time in this club,and he was going to spend it with his Dom with Zayn was proud of.

In Other notes,Zayn also wanted to shag Liams Dom friend

"But I don't wanna!I want to be home and cuddle instead,I know that something bad is going to happen tonight."He whimpers as He is pulled in front and then pushed towards where the bouncer of the club is standing,a clipboard In his hand and an earpiece in his ear.He was a lot taller than what Louis was.

"Name?"He asks,not amused as the boy shuffles and looks behind at Zayn who has his hands rested on the boys shoulders.Zayn knew that Louis hated to do stuff like this,talk face to face with someone that he didn't know,his social anxiety had already went though the roof just knowing that he was going to a club and now his Best mate was making him talk to a bouncer.Louis looked 14 for fuck sake,and at the mom her he could really do with a couple or beers or cocktails to calm his nerves.

"Hey Nigel!"Zayn greeted,shaking the bouncers hand over Louis' shaking shoulder,noticing and obviously knowing that Louis wasn't going to reply.The Doncaster lad was already shaking, badly and Zayn was the first to know that Louis would be on the edge of a panic attack which Zayn has had to calm him down from many a time.

"Zayn,"He greeted,shaking the younger males hand and then giving him and Louis a look."Brought yourself a boy toy?"He questioned with a smirk on his lips,Louis huffing at the mans choice of words and letting himself sink into Zayns chest a little not wanting to participate in the conversation.He hated how Zayn could befriend someone so easily and talk without being awkward or fidgety,Zayn was an asshole but he was Louis' asshole so it made sense."He's a shy one,isn't he?"He commented and Louis was trying his hardest not to bite back and say something about how they were both subs or that he wasn't a toy to play with.