Twenty-Six

I'm honestly Loving the fact that I'm getting 200+ votes per chapter again (: I love you guys.

Where's all my commenters gonnnnnne?):

If I get over 30 comments on this chapter I will update again this week since I'm off

ALSO so close to beating the amount of comments on Boy Meets Boy who has DOUBLE the amount of chapters. You people are my favs.

Louis huffs, folding his arms over his chest as he waits patiently on the steps of his universities main building, blowing a strand of hair out of his eyes in boredom and frustration. Other students are passing him as they go up the steps, giving the submissive a nod of a hello and Louis replying with a head nod back in politeness, despite his pretty bitter attitude that was radiating off of him at this time.

For what has to be the 7th time in the Same minute, Louis is glancing down to his watch to check the time just to find that the hands have not moved from where one is pointed at a 4 and the other at 11; 4:55. Louis is glaring at his watch as if the time on it will move back in time so that it's not like he has been waiting for Liam for the last 55 minutes to come to this meeting with him Which Louis is now 15 minutes late to.

The submissive looks out over the university quad, his lips jotted out and his brow threaded as he continues to look out for Liam or at least one of Liam's many flashy cars. He doesn't know what makes him more angry, the fact that he hasn't gotten a phone call with an explanation on why Liam hasn't turned up, the fact that Liam isn't here or maybe because Declan would normally already be here to pick Louis up after his class.

All of the above were pissing him off

As much as this university was one of the best in the UK and had many greats attending in the past, it was a dominate ruled territory left right and centre. Louis was hands down one of the smartest, and many even the smartest due to his high IQ, but that didn't stop the flat that he was at the bottom of the universities hierarchy. Louis wanted out, he wanted to go to UMS where no one was discriminated for being a submissive and both Dominates and Subs were treated equally.

"Hello?"Louis is answering his phone, it pressed to his ear as he rocks back and forth on the balls of his feet. It was now 5 and he had still not heard a word from Liam or anyone at that Matter.

"Louis Tomlinson? This is Leon Daniels, the head of USM."

"Mr.Daniels! H-hello, why do you call?"Louis feels his nerves jittering all over the place as his hand shakes in anticipation. Louis was never good at phone conversations, hell he wasn't even good at normal face to face conversation which was why Louis preferred to email people because at least then he could seem professional and not be some stuttering mess.

"To inform you that the meeting has been cancelled due to your tardiness and that we will not be rescheduling."Leon is informing the young submissive whose blood turns cold at the mans words. Louis has been waiting for this meeting all week, to discus any faults in Louis' information file and for all details to be transferred over with the permission from his Dominate.

"Mr.Daniels, I can explain-"Louis is cut off by Daniels voice, not even getting time to explain that he has been waiting for his dominate for the last hour now.

"No, Mr.Tomlinson. I am a busy man and there are many younger and smarter both Dominates and Submissives then you. Most in which are at least dependable to be at important meetings such as this one. A disappointment, we were looking forward to working with one of Britain's smartest minds."

The phone is clicking to an end not even a few seconds after Leon bids Goodbye, leaving Louis standing on the steps in shock and anger at both Liam and Leon. In anger, Louis is glaring at his phone before he's letting out a frustrated growl and throwing the phone to the floor in anger and frustration.