'A Studious Affliction' ~ thesewhitewings

Title: A Studious Affliction

Author: thesewhitewings

Pairing(s): Zayn Malik/Liam Payne, Zayn Malik/Harry Styles, Harry Styles/Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik/Louis Tomlinson - mentions of.

Description: If you like High School AU's that consist of Zayn being sexually frustrated over Mr Payne's hot ass, well this is the fic for you. With Niall having an unhealthy obsession with teasing Zayn at every turn, Louis having an unhealthy obsession with Zayn's jaw, Zayn having an unhealthy obsession with sexually fantasising about Mr Payne, and Zayn fucking Harry every now and then, it's no wonder that this fic is so fucking popular.

My opinion: This fic is seriously the funniest chaptered story I've read ever. Like, ever. I'm constantly laughing at every chapter, getting really angry at others, and then pining with Zayn over Mr Payne in others. Me and my friend are always talking about it, and we fan when it updates and annoy our other friends with our discussions. They usually consist of; OMGNVJF YOURE MINE SAY YOUR MINEE and FJFKFFK YES THIS CHAPETRBDJFM I CANTNFKFM and so on. We literally have full length analyticals about every chapter and we anticipate what'll happen next chapter- this is the After of Ziam to be honest. Once I read it in my math class with my friend and the teacher was very suspicious because we couldn't stop laughing. I'm telling you, this is a must read for every Ziam shipper. Seriously.

Rating: Explicit because of the sexual references and smut and all this sex stuff (or maybe Mature depending on the reader).

Status: Incomplete. Still going. Not finished :D

Site: Wattpad.

Click external link on the side.