'Avenge [A 1D/The Avengers Fanfiction]' ~ writergrl98

Title: Avenge [A 1D/The Avengers Fanfiction]

Author: writergrl98

Pairing(s): No pairings as of yet. Hints towards Liam Payne/Danielle Peazer.

Description: A 'One Direction are actually the avengers' AU. The boys are famous, they went through TXF and everything but Simon Cowell isn't who you think he is. Neither are the boys (and Danielle) but only they (and Simon) know that.

My opinion: Okay this was the first book I put in my reading list of 'perfection' because it is just that- perfection. This book is seriously so good, and I waited a long five months for it to be updated to where it is now and it takes a while for a new chapter but this fic is totally worth it. The plot is just filling in right where the updates end so it'll leave you dissatisfied and pissed but the author is lovely and sweet updates whenever she can so DO NOT pester her alright? Good. Now me, being a fan of both TA and 1D, found this book to be absolutely breathtakingly perfect and lovely and all that is good, so hopefully (even if you don't like comic books) you'll like it too because she (the author) doesn't state who is which superhero and you have to figure it out, and it's pretty easy if you background knowledge but it's also loads of fun thinking about it. It really gets your mind going :)

Rating: Teens and Up? Mature? Definitely not G-rated.

Status: Incomplete, that author updates every few months but it takes a while. Just persevere.

Site: Wattpad.

Click the external link on the side.