'scottmcniceass' ~ Caitlin

(This rec' is actually of an author because if I were to list out all of her fics I'd be here until Larry came out.)

Author: scottmcniceass (Caitlin)

Preferences: Ziam. Ziam. More Ziam. (Sometimes Larry sometimes Niam). (Sometimes Lilo too).

Repertoire: scottmcniceass, who if you have tumblr and search the tag 'Ziam' you will know who she is, is the god-like author of some of the best fucking Ziam fics I have ever comes across. You may recognise the titles like Caught Up, Floating On Water, and probably many more and that's because the whole Ziam section of the one direction fandom can unanimously agree that Caitlin writes the best Ziam fanfiction, [just ask zayniepaynie]. I've saved all her books and I re-read them whenever wattpad lets me down. She only writes one shots, or short stories that consist of very very long chapters and few of them so it's like a one shot in lots of parts. She writes in the most exquisite way I've ever read, (apart from John Green, no one can beat the motherfucking John Green), and I'm never not emotionally invested in all of her works.

Some of my favourites of scottmcniceass':

• Sanity Not Included

• Not Happening

• Good Thing At A Bad Time

• The List

• Ridiculous

And loads more. On the side is a picture of my iBooks library which 83% of is scottmcniceass. I am not ashamed. You shouldn't be either, [unless you've never read her. Then be ashamed. Be very ashamed.]

Notes: There is an account on wattpad called addictedtosleep who is impersonating scottmcniceass and is stealing her work Caught Up. I have mentioned this before and me and zayniepaynie are pretty outraged by it. Once you read Caitlin's work - the real Caitlin - you'll be angry too I bet. I haven't checked lately but I'm pretty sure the impersonator is still impersonating, and it is not fair, it is illegal, and it is plain fucking inhumane. Please go to addictedtosleep's profile and report her for plagiarism, post on her message board until she blocks you, post on your message board, I've let the real Caitlin know but it's up to her to tell the Wattpad support group and make them take the impersonator's account down. All you can do is report, and spread the word.

Site: Archive Of Our Own (ao3)

Link on the side.