Never going back

I froze,
"Dad?!"
"THE ONE THING I ASKED OF YOU, YOU
COULDN'T EVEN DO!!"
My father yelled at the top of his lungs at Zoë and Joe.

I'd never never seen him like this I didn't understand what was going on. Zoë was in Joe's arms sobbing uncontrollably.
My dad turned around and looked at me in disbelief and stormed out of the house.
I went to go after him but Joe stoped me.

"What the hell just happened? Why was dad here and why was he so pissed of?"
I Squeak trying not to cry.

Joe looked at me, Zoë still crying.
"Someone filmed are argument" he replied in a soft voice, you could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Everyone knows who you are, it's out"
Zoë whimpered, wiping her eyes of tears.

A part of me always wanted my identity to be out, to not have to hide when my siblings vloged. I could never go to award shows with them, I had to pretend I was a fan just to stop people realising who I was.

The other half of me just wanted to live a normal life, to be able to get my degrees in photography and videography and to be able to get a nice job, on my own. But now I'll be known as Evie Sugg, Joe and Zoe's sister.

"How" I say snapping back into reality.
"Someone in the diner must have recorded it and then posted it to YouTube just after we left"
Zoë said in a low voice pulling away from Joe's arm.
"It's all my flipping fault" Joe cursed

I pulled out my phone and opened the YouTube app. The video was #1 trending and it had only been up for 2 hours.

I clicked on the video and there it was..

Joe: I JUST DON'T GET IT EVIE IS OUR SISTER AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE CANT TELL PEOPLE!!! And then the camera turned to see me running out and Joe shouting my name

And then the camera turned to see me running out and Joe shouting my name.

"AHHHH!" I yell throwing my phone on the table.
Then I heard a crack and I look down at my broken phone screen.
"THIS DAY CANT GET ANY WORSE!" I yell
"WE HAVE KEPT HIS SECRET FOR 7 DAMN YEARS! And now at the most important time of my life it's out-" my voice trailed off.

And then I passed out...

A/N
Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter. I know it was quite short but I really wanted it to be all about the secret.
If anyone is reading this please leave a comment as I would like to know what you think. It's currently 12:30 now so I should probably go to bed
Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you soon!
Erin xx