HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINXX

Jinxx POV

SCREEECH SCRRIIITCH

What the fuck?

I opened my eyes and sat straight up, forgetting I was in a bunk and banged my head against the bottom of the one above me.

"Ow son of a bitch!" I rubbed my head and sat on the edge of my bunk.

"HOW THE FUCK DOES HE PLAY THIS THING?!?!" I heard Jake yell from the lounge area.

I chuckled to myself and started walking to the lounge.

"I've no idea but- HURRY UP HERE HE COMES!" Andy yelled.

I arrived into the lounge to see a giant banner hanging that read HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINXX! CC had clearly decorated it as it had drawings of pugs and little smiley faces everywhere.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA JINXX!" CC jumped onto my back, giving me a bearhug from behind.

"Hehe thank you C. Jake were you...trying to play the violin?" CC jumped back off me.

"Ummm maybeeeee. I wanted to impress you for your birthday but HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PLAY THAT THING IT'S SO HARD!"

"Awww Jake that's so sweet." I gave him a kiss, "and it takes a lot of practice. I mean like a shit ton."

"Jinxxy we got you something!" Ashley came out with a box wrapped in a black bow. Kinda. You could tell the guys had wrapped it, well tried anyway. The paper was all shredded and tape covered almost every inch of the damn thing.

But hey it's the thought that counts.

I opened it, having to use a knife to get through some of the tape, to find a beautiful black violin and two tickets to the London Symphony Orchestra.

YAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!

"Thank you guys so so much!" I went around hugging all of them.

"Your welcome Jinxxy." Andy kissed my cheek.

"Happy Birthday Baby. I love you." Jake wrapped me in his arms.

"I love you too."