Celebration

A/N HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE NEW SONG IS FUCKING BOMB AND WE GET THE WARPAINT BACK! BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!!!!!

Jinxx POV

"Jake what if they don't like it?"

"Of course they're gonna like it, don't you worry your pretty little head." He kissed the top of my head.

I gave a worried smile. We had been working on BVB5 for fucking forever. We had all put in so many hours trying to perfect it. AND YES, IT HAD TO BE PERFECT! Tonight we were finally releasing the first single, "The Outsider."

"IT HAS BEEN DONE." Andy stated from across the room after posting the video.

Now to wait. UGHHHHHHH

"Holy shit." Ashley stared at the laptop in disbelief. I walked over, taking a look at the bright screen. After only a few minutes of posting it there were already tons of comments from the BVB Army.

"YASSSS THEY LOVE IT!!" CC shouted, hanging off the couch upside down.

"Fuck yeah. See I told you Jinxxy." Jake wrapped his arms around my neck from behind.

"Oh shut up." I tugged his arms and kissed his lips.

"Oooh feisty me likey." He winked and went to kiss my neck.

BAM

A pillow crashed into Jake's head.

"Hey lovebirds get a room!" Andy shouted.

"Oh please Andy you need tips anyway!" I yelled back.

CC bursted out laughing "OOOH ROASTED!"

Ashley and Andy both flipped us off.

"Aww c'mon Jinxxy let's leave the buthurt couple alone." He lowered his voice "And move on to something more fun."

I giggled as he picked me up, carrying me up the stairs and into one of the bedrooms. Jake set me on the bed and slammed the door, then climbed on top of me.

"Mmm baby I am so happy right now, but y'know what would make me even happier?"

"Hmm?"

"You on top of me, riding my cock, moaning like a little whore."

I moaned and shivered at his words. My cock was aching, just begging to be touched.

"You like that Jinxxy." He palmed my hard on through my boxers.

"Mmm fuck yeah."

"Hehe good." He tugged off my jeans and boxers, and slammed two fingers into me.

"Oh god Jake!" I clenched around his digits inside me, grinding down on them as deep as they could go.

"Someone's hungry tonight." Jake chuckled.

"Jake oh just fuck me already! Please!"

He slid off his pants and boxers laying next to me.

"Work for it baby." He winked

"Cheeky shit." I muttered and climbed on top of him.

I slammed down onto his cock, sick of waiting. Jake let out a groan and grabbed my hips as I sped up. Loud, whorish moans and gasps left my mouth.

"Fuck Jake oh I'm close." I ground my hips against his. Begging for some sort of friction against my leaking cock, which I thought was going to explode at any given moment.

Jake took the hint and took my shaft in his hand, stroking me off in time with me pounding onto him.

"Fuck Jinxxy I'm- OH!" I felt his hot seed shoot up into me, sending me over the edge as I came onto his chest.

"OH MY JESUS ARE YOU TWO FINALLY DONE UP THERE I THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS GETTING MURDERED UP THERE!"