Tequilla Makes His Clothes Fall Off

A/N I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO SQUARE HAMMER BY GHOST ON REPEAT FOR THE PAST 4 HOURS. IT'S SO GOOD.

Jake POV

I hated being designated driver when we went out. Like I fucking despised it.

Ashley was all over Andy and it took constant cock-blocking to keep them out of fucking in front of everybody in the middle of the street.

CC was just more of a jack ass than usual. But tonight he was really bad.

"CC what the fuck are you doing?" I stared at the drummer. He had a thong on his head and was holding a drumstick like a sword while Andy threw large fruits at him

"I'M THE FRUIT NINJA BITCH!"

SMACK

Andy hit him in the head with a coconut.

"Ok CC I think it's time for you to go to bed."

"THE FRUIT NINJA NEVER SLEEPS!"

"Ok whatever." I dragged him into the bus.

"Oh fuck Andy"

What the fuck.

They better not be.

OH GOD DAMMIT

I walked out to see Andley fucking. EWWWWWWWW.

"Guys get the fuck in the bus."

"Ugh fineeeee Jacob. But you know you wanna join us." Ash slurred.

"Um I'll pass." I slammed the door on the two drunken whores. The only person left now was-

"Fuck Jakey where are you?"

My innocent little Jinxxy.

"I'm right here babe."

"Fuck Jakey I'm so horny." He grinded up against me. "Oh god Jakey you're so big." He licked his lips.

Maybe it was a band thing I don't know, but Jinxx got really horny and desperate when he was really drunk. Don't get me wrong I loved seeing the normally calm, mature Mystic turn into a desperate, begging whore, but he was a pain in the ass in the morning.

"Jakey fuck give me your cock, please." He palmed me through my jeans making me moan."

Fucking hell Jinxx ok ok.

"Mhm all right baby. How much you want it?" What, I may as well play along.

"So fucking bad baby please pound your big, hard, cock into my tight, little, ass."

"That's just what I needed to hear baby." I slammed him against the side of the bus, leaving hickeys along his neck as I slowly slid off his jeans and boxers with my other hand. Pulling off of him I slid down my own, teasing his little hole with my tip.

"Fuck Jakey just fuck me alrea- AHHH"

I shoved into him, hard, and starting ramming into his as with no mercy. He moaned and screamed like a whore and spread his legs wider as his cock leaked precum.

"OH SHIT FUCK JAKEY RIGHT THERE MM PLEASE AGAIN OH FUCK AGAIN"

I rammed into his prostate, feeling my own release starting to build up inside me.

"AHHH FUCK I'M GONNA CU-" Jinxx came untouched and cum dripped down the front of his thighs. But of course, he was still hungry.

"Baby cum in me please, I wanna feel your warm cum fill up my ass and drip down my thighs."

That was it. I was done for as I felt that warmness overtake me as I came.

"Mmm fuck Jinxxy."

"Ohh Jakey" Well just like he said, his ass was filled with my cum and it dripped down across the back of his legs.

"C'mon Jinxxy let's go to bed." I picked him up and went into the bus where we collapsed in our bunk.

LE NEXT MORNING

"FUCKING HELL JAKEY WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY ASS LAST NIGHT!"

"Hey, you asked for it."

"DID I ASK FOR CUM EVERYWHERE LAST NIGHT CUZ I'M PRETTY SURE I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT"

"Oh Jinxxy, you should have heard yourself." I chuckled.

"WHATEVER I AM NEVER DRINKING AGAIN"

"Jinxx you say that every time you have a hangover."

"WELL I MEAN IT THIS TIME"

Hahaha no he didn't.