Ashely

Dimitri

I looked around, gasping, trying to find Alana. I looked towards her bed and saw her sound asleep, curled in a ball. When I saw she was okay my breathing slowly returned to normal. As my heart went back to normal I tried to remember my dream but it was slowly fading. Like I wasn't meant to remember it. I hated having dreams Ayala because it hurt to remember but why did Ayala turn into Alana? I lay back down but as I calmed down and tried to return to sleep I realized I couldn't. Sighing in defeat I got up and slowly made my way downstairs.

"Well, Hello there." I heard a high pitched voice say. Grimacing I turned and saw what could only go with a high pitched,whiny voice, a, for lack of better words, interesting person. I may be one of the Fallen but it still doesn't feel right calling people names.

"Uh, hey." I answered. I look at the girl who looked to be about 17. She was about 5'6 with tan skin, ice blue eyes and long, curly, golden blond hair. She was pretty, if that was all you saw. I won't go into detail but I'm pretty sure she starved herself, and got a boob job.

"You must be one of the new guys. It is sooo nice to meet you." She smiled. I had a feeling she was trying to be seductive but it wasn't working.

"Yeah, so what's your name?" I asked. I felt my confident ways coming back and smirked. I was kicked out for wanting to be with someone, so I might as well have some fun while I'm here.

"Ashely. And you?" She said smiling "sweetly". I held back the urge to gag at her. I was about to reply when Ashely frowned. "What do you want, mute?"

Alana

I woke to the sound of hushed voices after what seemed like 5 minutes of sleep. In reality it was 2 hours but I guess time travels fast when your dreaming. Groaning I stood up and went to see who was talking. When I found the source of the voices I was standing in the Kitchen watching Dimitri fliritng with Ashely. Ugh, Ashely.

The sad thing with Ashely was we used to be friends. But she had always been power hungary and was able to pull me from my throne as ruler of the school. She changed after that but, as it usually goes, it was not a good change.

For some sad reason I felt angry that Dimirti would flirt with Ashely but then again, I knew he was a player. I was about to leave when Ashely looked up and glared at me. 

"What do you want, mute?" She said smirking. I just grinned and grabbed a pen and paper.

"Nothing." I wrote.

"What are you doing?" She asked in her idiotic whiny voice. Sometimes I swore she had an IQ of 2. 

"Standing." I wrote, smirking. She huffed and stormed off leaving me with Dimitri. I never understood why she got so mad at me. I never said anything offensive. And this time, all I said was "Standing". My mere presence must annoy her.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Dimitri said, breaking me from my thoughts. I looked up and glared at him.

"You just can't help yourself can you?" I wrote. He read it and smirked at me.

"Jelous?" He said wiggly his eyebrows. I had to hold back the laughter that threatened to escape my lips. Instead I forced my lips into a smirk.

"Nah, just worried for your health," I wrote. "This lifestyle of yours cannot be healthy." Instead of being upset like I assumed he would be he cracked up laughing. I stared at him wondering if he was going crazy.

"Ah, you're funny. But no, no need to worry for my health. Now come on, it's two in the morning, we need to get to sleep."

I frowned but followed him back up the stairs. I only knew him for 2 and 1/2 hours but I already had no idea what to think of him. 

Hey sorry i haven't uploaded in forever. So I wanna know what you guys think and if you want me to continue. Oh and I might not get to upload for awhile cause I'm trying to decide what I want to do and I have no Idea where this story is going. If you have any ideas you want to share go ahead.