The New Kids

Hey:) It's Sammy. Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy. On the side is a pic of Alana now. Anyways if you could comment on the story that would be great. Thanks:) Okay... I really wanna know if you like it or not... it would help... and have suggestions thats great too. SO PLEASE COMMENT.

Read on!

Alana's POV

The boys looked at me and I shrugged. I didn't want to know them. I wanted them to leave. But I knew they wouldn't - they couldn't- this was the only room left. Yay I thought Let the torture begin...

"Hello." One of the said. He had dishevelled, spikey blond hair and green eyes. I have good night vision. (A/N: Only way I could explain her seeing in the dark...) He smiled at me and I just looked at him. He was hot I guess. He had good, strong build that made it seem like he was at the gym a lot but he wasn't overly buff. He looked to be about 6' and you could almost say he looked angelic. "What's your name?" He continued. I rolled my eyes, walked over to my desk and grabbed a whiteboard.

"I'm mute." I wrote. He looked at and then smiled.

"Oh. That's okay. I won't judge. I'm not so sure about him though." He said pointing to the guy behind him. They guy behind him smirked.

"He thinks I'm evil." He winked. "Oh, and I'm Dimitri." 

"And I'm Leo. What's your name?" 

"Alana." I wrote. I looked at Dimitri again. He was the complete opposite of Leo with shaggy, dishevelled, midnight black hair and brown eyes. He had the same build as Leo but he just seemed... shmexier.(A/N I had to use that:P) 

"That's a nice name. Avoid Dimitri... he's a player." Leo advised me. I looked at Dimitri and frowned. I new this would be torture. I thought. 

"What?" Dimitri asked, looking at me.

"A player?" I wrote. " I knew I would hate you guys."

"Hey! You don't even know me! What gives you the right to judge me? Why does everyone always judge me?!" He whisper yelled.

"Um, when your mute... you get used to people hating you cause your different. So it's kind of ingrained in my brain to dislike people. Especially 'popular, hotties' as the witches of my school say." I replied. He frowned and Leo looked like he was going to explode.

" THEY HATE YOU?!?! WHO DOES THAT?!" Leo yelled.

"Grrrr and stuff. What the heck man?" I heard a sleepy voice behind me say. I turned and looked at Lizzie.

"Oh. They're here." She said.

"Yeah." I wrote. 

"Uh, well hi, I'm Lizzie. Why are you yelling?" 

"Because people shouldn't be rude to her just cause she's mute. That's horrible." Leo answered.

"Well... that's a first. Just don't mess with her, kay?" Lizzie replied. She half smiled and laid back down. "Night."

I waved and looked back at Dimitri and Leo.

"You gonna sleep?" I wrote. Dimirti looked at me and half smiled while Leo just grinned at me. Weirdos, I thought.

"Yeah. It was nice meeting you." Leo replied.

"Yup. Night." said Dimitri. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my bed. Oh boy... I thought and drifted off to sleep.

Dimitri

So, the girl was mute. I wonder why. What happened to her. She doesn't seem to have any scars on her neck. Hmm. Alana was a pretty name. It suited her. She was beautiful but I didn't believe that black was her natural hair color. I think tomorrow will be interesting. I want to know why the school hates her and what caused her to be mute. What the, I thought. Why do I care so much? She's just a chick. And she could never know what I was. But something about her was different. She looked like... Naw. She couldn't be. Oh geez I'm rambling to my self. I need sleep. I looked up to see Alana writing on her board.

"You guys gonna sleep?" She wrote. I smiled, thank goodness she wanted sleep. I don't think I could stay up any longer. Flying takes a lot out of me. 

"Yup. It was nice meeting you." Leo replied, grinning at her. Oh geez he looked like a creeper. She gave us a weird look and I remembered I was also smiling at her. We must be creeping her out.

"Yup. Night." I replied and walked over to my bed plopping down. Good thing someon already made my bed and brought my stuff up. I drifted into a sleep filled with flashes of Alana. What the Heck?

Lol so it's kinda crappy but I hurt my wrist it hurts to type so I'm ending it here. Since it's summer I'll try to upload more but make sure to comment and vote:) Thanks.

Byez:)